Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Meet the Parents!

It was Parent teacher meeting at my daughters school yesterday afternoon and we (my wife and I with my daughter) got to meet all my daughters teachers, She`s doing Extremely well at school also Smile

at One of the tables to meet a teacher we sat down and were asked who we were, and without the slightest hesitation my wife said "we`re her parents"!
and the bit that made me wanna bust out laughing was that it was the R.E teacher!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

the thing that makes me Sooooo Proud of her is that I "pass" flawlessly, I`m just woman, there`s nothing to indicate otherwise, so as being clearly Female as well, she openly stated that she`s in a relationship with another woman, in Public!
this is Nothing short of Epic growth from her, real progress! and I`m so proud of her! ❤️

I guess when we live our lives Boldly and directly confront our own fears with courage and dignity, it opens up the hearts of Others and lights the way for them to do the same! xx

congrats!  Big Grin

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
super sweet
well done HON and super well done to wifey

x

Julie

x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon