Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Partial Transition-wow it can be done

I am quite impressed by this as now has the encouragement from a very beautiful HOT trans girl

Rennee Rayes

Ways to Make a Partial Transition More Successful

Most girls that succeeded with a partial transition undertook this path as a solution to potentially overwhelming economic fallout if they went full-time. I admire that! It takes more courage and conviction to embrace reality and find a solution within that framework than it does to selfishly abandon all responsibility and simply run into full-time gender land.

Transition Projects You Can Complete with a Partial Gender Transition

There’s lot of things you can complete without going full-time that will reduce the depression of “removing the girl” - we all know that feeling. Also, you’ll be able to bring her back to life with minimal effort. Will you look a little weird with no facial hair? Yeah, but lots of people look different: just go with it!

Also, by finishing these projects, now? These girls face a far easier path going full time if and when circumstances change and allow them to drop the male role in part of their life.

The most common projects girls completed with a partial transition included:

Electrolysis - nothing allows you to “change” faster than no more facial hair!
HRT Regimen - your facial skin will soften over time with an HRT regimen. Of course, you must wear appropriate shirts to hide breast growth but it's not that big of a deal.
Facial Feminization Surgery - For mature trans-women - most FFS projects are in reality - youth enhancement procedures: face, lift, neck lift, blesphaparsy, etc. Thus, you’ll just look “hotter” as a guy by getting these done.

A couple of girls I encountered even got breast augmentation - and “strapped them down” with ACE bandages before putting on a shirt and tie each day. It just tends to create a heavier “barrel body” look: not the end of the world.

Work & Lifestyle Approaches with a Partial Transition

Along with body changes, you’ll want to develop a workable life plan to optimize happiness with a partial transition. Your plan should be customized to your own circumstances but I’ve seen some rather amazing ideas to make life happy.

One gal, lives in her small town as a woman 24 / 7. None of her neighbors know her as anything but a woman. However, when she prepares to fly out and travel? She switches back to “the guy”. That’s rare - and rather amazing.

Most gals in this situation work as a guy and wear fashion to mask any consequential female accouterments. They also return home and still live and complete many daily tasks in their male identity. However, with great ease: they switch to female.

A partial transition isn’t for everyone. It most commonly succeeds best when they economic fallout from a 24/7 switch is overwhelming or your wife just can’t support such a monumental change.

Again, keeping in mind that happiness and quality of life is the primary goal? We do whatever it takes to find peace and happiness.

(24-03-2018, 04:34 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Rennee Rayes

Ways to Make a Partial Transition More Successful

Most girls that succeeded with a partial transition undertook this path as a solution to potentially overwhelming economic fallout if they went full-time. I admire that! It takes more courage and conviction to embrace reality and find a solution within that framework than it does to selfishly abandon all responsibility and simply run into full-time gender land.

Check your privilage Bitch! some of us don`t Have a fucking choice! Angry

people like that moan about transsexuals "looking down" on people like that (something I don`t do), but after reading ignorant crap like this...

"workable life plan to optimize happiness"?? Sounds horrible doesnt it? I wouldnt take advice from a person who talks like this:)).

I’m starting to wish I never put this up

?

Julie

@Julie

I've seen many people "partially transitioning", even a cisgender male transexual (meaning that he had top and bottom surgery but he is happily living and presenting as male: http://xkinksailor42.tumblr.com/ ).

If considering transgenderism and transexualism wrong is itself wrong, then considering any part of them wrong is wrong too. There are many people on this forum that are cis males looking for partial feminisation, so your post makes a lot of sense where it is. Everyone's situation is different and many people are happy with a partial transition.

I’m glad the initial post was put up.  

It makes sense, if the objective of this forum is to facilitate understanding, exploration and dialogue between individuals across a wide range of personal perspectives.

To the extent that a climate of intolerance of differing perspectives takes over on these pages, this site becomes of diminishing utility to me.  
I can understand gender fluidity, and search out meaningful discourse on the subject.  Reactionary words that polarize individuals to the extent that they can no longer communicate can be found in a plethora of other spaces.  I don’t frequent these pages for that type of experience.

Yeah, ignore the elitist assholes. Going to transgender forums for any "real" information is almost useless because anyone who diviates from the script gets attacked and shammed for not being true trans. It's not as bad as it used to be but I've noticed they've even invaded crossdresser sites now. If men that still are happy to be men offends you, then clicking on the "Males staying Male" tab is a bad idea.

Anyway...I'm thinking I may give this a go. I've used hormones briefly in the past but now that I'm pretty sure kids aren't in my future and my Dad who I didn't want to disappoint might be expatriating this year I'm considering giving this a serious go. Thinking a six months going all in but I still haven't made up my mind.

Thanks for posting Julie,
I for one, am the one raising the "what are you gonna do when you got boobs?" question to all the newbies, so this post from one of my all time idols is wonderful.
It offers one a chance to take a break and re-evaluate where you were headed years before.
Its nice that some of us can take the plunge or know from day 2 that they are born with the wrong plumbing. For many of us times change and you find that your desire to change sexes is not really what you want to do for the rest of your life.

Just goes to prove life and gender are not all black and pink.. or was that white?
Bobbi

Idol ?
me ?
x
Rolleyes 
Blush 
Julie

x

Partial transition once upon a time was the Only option any of us had, it`s certainly nothing New!
there was a time before SRS and HRT, almost within living history.

but Anyone, Trans or not that call`s people me, lacking in courage and conviction, unrealistic, selfish and irresponsible, are Not worth listening too! they Clearly have an agenda of their own or are willfully Ignorant.

This is the sort of the nonsense and from within our own ranks under the transgender umberella, that`s a huge part of why little gets done in way of improving our acceptance and equality. if we can`t even agree the basics amongst ourselves, why the hell should cis people give a damn about us?

if she feels she has to throw some of us under a bus to make her point, then she`s got a LOT more work to do on herself before she start dishing out "advice" to others!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon