Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Partial Transition-wow it can be done

This is where I find myself at the moment; I have this intense desire to feel like a woman both inside and out, but I simply can't ever present as female. I'd be such a disappointment to my parents and an embarrassment to my children, and I simply don't have the emotional fortitude nor the courage to lose the people close to me. If I can transition in secret and still present male, then I am happy with that considering the alternatives.

Loads of us here do Hun
x

Julie

Agree with Julie (hiya [Image: shy.gif]), and I am pretty much on the same page.  You are not a lone traveler.

We are spoilt for choice for forums and websites that cater for those who are taking the full transition route.  And for those on this difficult path, the more support and care that can be found the better!  But the uncomfortable truth is that these places can also get a bit evangelical and even judgmental when others don't... or can't... make that ultimate choice for themselves.  I have been following the discussion on BN for a number of years now.  It is the only place I am aware of that it is possible to raise the idea of cultivating some feminine attributes and not automatically go "all the way". 

Speaking personally, I do value the input and insights made by those who are travelling further down this path than I can.  I have found them a genuine help in trying to understand my own situation and feelings.  But it should also be remembered that the title for BN is Breast Growth for Genetic Males.  And for that it is a unique resource of information, advice and support.  I suspect I am not the only one to view BN as a treasure and an oasis.

In one of my very early posts I said that if I could achieve a nice pair of little boobies, a few curves and some soft skin for myself, I think I could be content with that.  I can clearly remember thinking as I typed those words "Careful what you wish for!".  Well, it's been a couple of years since then.  And you know what?  Although I will admit I do sometimes get that little tug in the back of my mind to go further (so I know what it feels like).  I am actually surprised to say this, but it still holds true.  

Obviously if you are in a relationship it complicates matters.  But consider this, how you present publicly can be very different to when you are out of the public gaze.  I will admit that having a touch of fem about my body does provide a degree of comfort, and shifting the hormone balance also helps with the mental battles too.  Who knows what the future may hold, but for now it seems to help me achieve a degree of stability and deal with the madness that life seems to consist of nowadays.   

Which is a long-winded way of saying.... Yup, there are alternatives.        

(30-04-2018, 11:12 AM)Shawna-lee Wrote:  This is where I find myself at the moment; I have this intense desire to feel like a woman both inside and out, but I simply can't ever present as female. I'd be such a disappointment to my parents and an embarrassment to my children, and I simply don't have the emotional fortitude nor the courage to lose the people close to me. If I can transition in secret and still present male, then I am happy with that considering the alternatives.

My view is that certainly partial transition can be done. We all need to transition or not transition as slowly or quickly as we are ready and only we can tell when we are ready. For me I started with a little pm then bo looking for breasts passable as male but feminine. As time progressed I switched to hrt and now enjoy breasts which this summer are somewhat obvious. I am married  with a family and happily so. For me full transition is not wanted at this time but small steps accepted by my family and myself let me be feminine staying male. For years my wife has accepted my epilation of body hair and now hrt has thinned it out. My wife comments on my softer skin and thin hair spots on my head becoming fuller. In the last few months I have begun wearing a clear tint gloss nail polish... my wife commented it was nice. I've discovered tinted lip gloss for chapped lips that give my lips a nice glow of color but not totally obvious. Columbia makes a nice womens fleece jacket (I have 3 colors) which are not obvious but do enhance my curves.
How much farther will I go? I think not much farther. At this part I am comfortable at home and in public with patial transition.
Good topic.

I would like to echo this post. I have been on pm and other herbs to grow breasts but have got a small growth and slowly at that. So I have decided to speed up the process by going to HRT to grow breasts and become more feminine but not fully transition. I am too old to transition and would never pass as a women.
I want to increase breast size and become more calm and I believe the E will help that.
I would appreciate any comments or help you all may send my way.

(07-05-2018, 10:30 PM)wally Wrote:  I would like to echo this post. I have been on pm and other herbs to grow breasts but have got a small growth and slowly at that. So I have decided to speed up the process by going to HRT to grow breasts and become more feminine but not fully transition. I am too old to transition and would never pass as a women.
I want to increase breast size and become more calm and I believe the E will help that.
I would appreciate any comments or help you all may send my way.

Hi Wally
Good for you. I find myself very much more centered and calm. Very much more comfortable in myself than I have ever felt. Please do keep in touch with your progress and experience as you move on.

“Partial Transition” can, and should, mean a broad range of things to different people.  It is unnatural and futile to attempt imposing a definition as to what it should mean.  We are transitioning to a truer expression of ourselves, and our selves may be different at different times/stages of our lives.

I, myself, am merely transitioning to androgyny.  Or, rather, I find myself better expressing what I’ve been all along.  
By not trying so hard to be male, and by not worrying myself with the impossibility of being female, I find greater ease in just being what I am - male with some “female” traits, that I no longer feel apologetic for.  

I now understand and just am what is male about me, in a clearer way than I ever could before.  And, if I just so happen to seem vaguely femme to my peers, I worry less and less about it.

The ironic thing is that my wife sees me as being more manly, as a result.  She points out that most males are so infused with adolescent posturing, that it makes them seem foolish and insecure, by comparison.

(17-05-2018, 08:55 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I, myself, am merely transitioning to androgyny.  Or, rather, I find myself better expressing what I’ve been all along.  
By not trying so hard to be male, and by not worrying myself with the impossibility of being female, I find greater ease in just being what I am - male with some “female” traits, that I no longer feel apologetic for.  

I now understand and just am what is male about me, in a clearer way than I ever could before.  And, if I just so happen to seem vaguely femme to my peers, I worry less and less about it.

Exactly.

I have an update. Now have my estodial and will post pictures of any progress. This picture is my starting point after 4 years of off and on PM.

Sorry for posting the same picture 3 times. I now know how to post pictures once only.
Since starting E jel about 4 days ago, I feel small changes in mood and emotions to the good side. I feel more feminine as this is my intent. Today I got a pedicure and had toenails painted bright red. Wife is ok with this and has been very supportive of my feelings. Even suggested I get my ears pierced.I am considering it if my breasts get bigger from using E.
I am starting with a half dose of E jel for the first 2 weeks to adjust my body. Then I expect to go a full dose as recommended. I am watching my bodies reaction real close, but so far I have no negative reactions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon