Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandora's Program

Space - Space - Space

Hi and welcome back Pandora, those are lovely pics, congrats.  Hug

(23-04-2024, 09:59 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi and welcome back Pandora, those are lovely pics, congrats.  Hug

Awww thank you!!!

Hope you are well Louts! Thanks for giving a place to be connected. Always appreciate BN. A wealth of booby knowledge!

(23-04-2024, 09:12 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  Been ramping up again, back on BO 

Bo - 500 mg morning 
Placenta - 400 mg  

Kelp 

Bo- 500 mg nighttime 
Placenta - 400 mg

Also rubbing flax oil, royal jelly and Solomon seal morning and night 

Progesterone Cream 3x a week at night or morning after shower 

Cal-Mag
Pituitary Glandular
Adrenal Glandular
Thyroid Glandular
Saw Palmetto
DHEA
Red Reshi
Periodically I take Licorice in the afternoon to scrub T 
BioPerine
Dandelion

Also, I take a few days off from BO and switch to PM, Fennel, kudzu

Also been Experimenting with using orchic glandular after the ovarian glandular and placenta start their process and have been seen intense results, ultra sore and painful breasts with testicle shrinkage. I’m
Thinking the orchic glandular will supplement my shrinking testicles to keep estrogen conversion optimum. 

Been having good results and i will be adding uterus glandular soon as I really want to feminize the best way possibly. I think I found a good combo that works for me. Seeing a lot of areola expansion and the nipples are growing quick. 

I was on HRT for about 6 months in 2020 and was taking androcur ?  and 2mg prognova

That stuff dropped my Testosterone to nothing and was a bit scary but I believe it pushed my Breast development further, so I am not your standard case and my body after this reacts oh so well to estrogen now, when I took a long break even drinking a hoppy beer would make my nipples supple.

I’m also looking really feminine now and am delighted. 

wow you have such a such great feminine figure great sexy out fit    beautiful  Heart Heart Heart Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon