Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandora's Program

Weekly Picture Update

3rd consecutive week after my other start and stopp

Feeling those throbbing pains behind the breasts again
Testicles are Sore and Shrinking, look a bit purple. 
Nipples and Areola are starting to protrude from the breast buds.
Not getting erections in the morning anymore so I know my T must be very low.

The Spiro I ordered should be here this week

I bought a decline bench press to hopefully help the breast firm upwards or else ill have a saggy titty 

It looks like you're making steady progress!  If I could only get my body as smooth as yours!!

(11-02-2019, 10:30 PM)Brianna29 Wrote:  It looks like you're making steady progress!  If I could only get my body as smooth as yours!!

Body hair is definitely a struggle.

Epilators, shave powders and Natural Depilatory Creams are the best way to keep unwanted hair away coupled with exfoliation. I also make a daily moisturizer that contains Glycyrrhizic Acid (stops hair regrowth) in a mixture of extra virgin olive oil with lemon and sandalwood essential oils to make my skin radiant. On days I remove my hair from the roots (epilation or tweezing) I use Thanaka Powder, licorice root powder and turmeric and let that sit on my skin for 2 hours which i mix with safflower oil. When I am really ambitious I mix the above with the safflower oil and put it all over my body and use saran wrap and sleep with it on all night. I have noticed significant decreases in the time it takes my hair to come back and it has become very light to the point where when I get a tan my body looks completely shaved, shiny  and smooth. 

hehe Maybe I should make a program guide Big Grin

I am all for the natural way for hair removal, it might take longer than lasers ect but it works. 

For the beard you can do this too but most people need to get electrolysis.

I heard waxing the beard works pretty well and I would think applying the Glycyrrhizic Acid and Thanaka/turmeric would net some results. I have not tried this yet but I am thinking about going that route. I wouldn't add to much turmeric because it has a staining quality to it and the only way to remove it is with a lemon scrub. 

Some food for thought Big Grin

Best Wishes,
Pandora

Fascinating.

(11-02-2019, 08:18 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  Weekly Picture Update

3rd consecutive week after my other start and stopp

Feeling those throbbing pains behind the breasts again
Testicles are Sore and Shrinking, look a bit purple. 
Nipples and Areola are starting to protrude from the breast buds.
Not getting erections in the morning anymore so I know my T must be very low.

The Spiro I ordered should be here this week

I bought a decline bench press to hopefully help the breast firm upwards or else ill have a saggy titty 
P56,  from the early returns on your growth I looks like you are in for some well shaped breasts and certainly large nipples.  PLEASE keep posting your development photos.  Well done!

Catbeginner

Spearmint Tea always worked well with me for 
retarding hair growth. 

I recently purchased a LumaRx IPL Pro, and just 
three sessions were enough to make me full body 
smooth. I still have a few small patches of very 
fine growth (knees) that I’ll shave once a week. 

But I’m easily 95% hair free and my last session 
was five weeks ago. I love it.

(17-02-2019, 10:13 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Spearmint Tea always worked well with me for 
retarding hair growth. 

Does it work for the face?

(27-03-2019, 01:48 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  
(17-02-2019, 10:13 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Spearmint Tea always worked well with me for 
retarding hair growth. 

Does it work for the face?

It looks like your body is starting to shift fat around to look more female.  But I have just in the last 3 months noted that my face appears to be getting more feminine.  It could be that the face is one of the last areas to respond???

(27-03-2019, 06:04 PM)Aria Wrote:  It looks like your body is starting to shift fat around to look more female.  But I have just in the last 3 months noted that my face appears to be getting more feminine.  It could be that the face is one of the last areas to respond???

My face has began to change as well as other parts of my body, its all happening together for me. The reason I know it's affecting my face is because my brother called me bitch face the other day and told me I look strange and is now always making fun of me. 

I know its hard for people to adjust to something like this; especially family, but I cannot be held responsible for his perceptions. I was honest and told him whats going on but am glad I did. Deep down I know the more he makes fun of me the worse it will get for him and all I can do for now is receive his detestation and bear that cross till I no longer need to. 

Just a lesson to learn that not everyone can accept what should be accepted and that people are always trying to get people to conform to an image for their comforts sake. Any deviation from their set parameters of the way they think life should go causes a lashing out in the form of insecurity and it has been shown in many instances this is the case, usually with violence.

Good Afternoon everyone, 

Sure has been a while so here are some updates.

Been on this program for about 6 weeks now, and am almost at my goals of body feminization. As you all might know from following this thread that that was my original goal with breast growth being secondary.

I have lost about 10 pounds these last 2 months. I did this with running and fasting and  also switched to a KETO diet. This has helped my body achieve a gynoidal fat pattern I think since my body has started becoming fat adapted. 

I noticed it has been working  Big Grin

I am now at 164 pounds after have been at 176 for about 12 years. I know my program has decreased angrogens significantly to allow my muscles to atrophy to a feminine shape. I'm still trying to keep strength up a bit because I want to have that fit girl aesthetic and I really detest the sluggish feeling I get when I drop androgen's to to low of a level and you just want to sleep. Gosh I hate that, was horrible in the beginning but my body has started to adapt again. 

I also have been doing these workouts a lot to help shape the body up

Body Feminization Exercises for Transsexuals

20 Minute Butt Lift Workout for Beginners

As I further my journey I wonder about the possibility of transition. 

NOTE:

I also added Androcur, Progynova and spironolactone to my arsenal. I use them once in a while with supervision. 

Routine as of 8.23.2019

6am
(Either) (25mg Androcur or 25mg Spiro)
1 x White Peoney 
3 x Nattovena Pure Nattokinase (Andrew Arthur)
1 x Dandelion Root 

7am
(Either) (2x bovine ovary or 1mg Progynova(Not very often))
1 x bioperine
1 x Pituitary Gladular
1x DHA Nordic Naturals 

Scoop of Collagen Powder
Scoop of Protein Powder

10:30 Breakfast - Magnesium Malate washed down with black Tea

11am
1 x White Peoney 
Sometimes 25mg Spiro

12am
1x Bovine Ovary

Then Repeat @ 6pm