Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM to BO

From October 2017 until April 2018 I was taking 2000mg of PM which has given me some growth with all the usual fat re-distribution results but I wanted to try Bo, which only lasted a week as I developed joint paint or gout in my big toe joint.  The joint pain has got better so I have re-started and been on 1 250mg for the last week.  Since I started this thread I have gained 0.5 inch across my nipples which now measures 40.5" and under-bust 38" so I have growth starting.  My nipples are always hard due to piercing but they do get sensitive.
I have read that BO does not work for some so I hope it does for me.  My arse has filled out lovely and while I was walking recently I was full in my jeans etc.

I also apply progesterone cream and have recently brought a Noogleberry which I use most days.

I will update my progress weekly and I would appreciate some comments.

Thanks Kerry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
PM to BO - by Kerry - 11-04-2018, 07:56 PM
RE: PM to BO - by jannet.duff - 12-04-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: PM to BO - by Kerry - 12-04-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: PM to BO - by Kerry - 08-05-2018, 07:57 PM
RE: PM to BO - by Dartanious Lea - 20-06-2018, 08:05 PM
RE: PM to BO - by Kerry - 21-05-2018, 07:16 PM