Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

possibly ready to lactate.

so, lately my boobs have been on the sore side, some definite random aching going on, and I have been massaging a lot more. nipples are sore, and can feel the internal ducts and sacs of the breast. they do seem increasingly larger in the last two weeks. 

Think I may add some fennel, dill and goat's rue oil in the massage oil with some DMSO to see if I can kick start the lactation. Not so fond of the fenugreek, it has a bitter taste and smells like maple syrup. I may also take the herbs internally as a tea. 

will update if there is any progress.

Please, be VERY careful with DMSO!!!

contamination of any sort can make you very sick and can be fatal, you`re effectively injecting whatever it comes into contact with! xx

I miss Lotus.

Amen, Sister Kate!  Great advice.

[Image: 2xI9Oj0Z5fGp6k_8JFrAPCAFq1wga4TbgA5LD2OE...ize_mode=3]
[Image: tQd7s0j0Ryn-6r5PconZqNZrSoThMcYFHszF9OCQ...ize_mode=3]

YosooXX 2L Portable Electric Milking Machine Milker Cow Sheep Goat Milking Machine Manual Pump One Quart One Teat Milker Claw Milking Teat Cups Goat Sheep Milking Machine(US Plug)

So, being the daring (sometimes silly), engineering minded person I am, I ordered one of these  Blush Blush Blush Blush
above and beyond the normal breast pumps one can get, I figured this one would be easier to tweak, if necessary as there is a pulse regulator. 

I am going to try to see if it will work Tongue . Bought it on Amazon, will be in next week. paid $57 for it, free shipping.

(29-03-2018, 01:57 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  YosooXX 2L Portable Electric Milking Machine Milker Cow Sheep Goat Milking Machine Manual Pump One Quart One Teat Milker Claw Milking Teat Cups Goat Sheep Milking Machine(US Plug)

So, being the daring (sometimes silly), engineering minded person I am, I ordered one of these  Blush Blush Blush Blush
above and beyond the normal breast pumps one can get, I figured this one would be easier to tweak, if necessary as there is a pulse regulator. 

I am going to try to see if it will work Tongue . Bought it on Amazon, will be in next week. paid $57 for it, free shipping.

Looks interesting...Let us know how it goes. I've been experimenting with a breast pump but the pumping action is pretty weak.

-Iggy

(10-04-2018, 08:29 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  
(29-03-2018, 01:57 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  YosooXX 2L Portable Electric Milking Machine Milker Cow Sheep Goat Milking Machine Manual Pump One Quart One Teat Milker Claw Milking Teat Cups Goat Sheep Milking Machine(US Plug)

Looks interesting...Let us know how it goes. I've been experimenting with a breast pump but the pumping action is pretty weak.

-Iggy

it has been said, by many. that a Hospital grade breast pump does better than an average "off the shelf" breast pump sold in stores.

I am thinking that this may be comparable to that or better. Big Grin

(11-04-2018, 01:13 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(10-04-2018, 08:29 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  

-Iggy

it has been said, by many. that a Hospital grade breast pump does better than an average "off the shelf" breast pump sold in stores.

I am thinking that this may be comparable to that or better. Big Grin

Hi Tanya Marie, thanks for posting about your interest in inducing lactation, I too share the same interest in lactating myself which is part of what brought me to BreastNexum where I have been a long time lurker. I enjoy reading your posts on inducing lactation, this is my first post on this discussion board.   I was in an ANR relationship with my partner and she induced lactation in a previous relationship, she took Motilium as well as mechnical stimulation.  After that relationship ended I started thinking well why not induce lactation in myself, so I have been experimenting with developing my breasts off/on for the past 4 years with the intention of one day lactating.  So curious have you been following the induction procotcol for increasing your estrogen as well as progesterone that you posted earlier and how long have you been on the induction protocol?   I have found fairly inexpensive Medela Lactina hospital grade breast pump with variable speed breast pumps on Ebay for around $70, you usually have to also get a double breast pump kit separate as well as a hands free breast pumping bra so that you can pump as much is required for inducing lactation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon