Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Non-Binary or Bi-gender

Hi Billyboy here I have become more interested in what I am regarding gender. I am non-binary.  My sexual preference is bi.  I have been married to 2 different women.  Both are more of the masculine type and more dominant.  My first wife left me for her best female friend.  I am growing breasts and it feels perfectly natural to me. I sound female and I have had to practice a low male voice to pass as male. Also I have been wearing male clothing but fairly loose tops to hide my breasts.  I am a substitute teacher, in my school most of the teachers and aids are female.    But there are 2 all gender bathrooms.  I feel more of a mothering instinct toward children now. I found more issues to relate to on transgender.org.  Transgender . org

I`ll let you in on a little secret here, 95% of the time I feel Agender too!
I know I`m female, and I`v never felt male, but mostly I`m quite neutral in my head and the thought of gender just doesn`t feature in my everyday life, it`l like Im just Me (whatever that might be).
I`m also Bi, but apparently that has nothing to do with it.
this is going to make no sense at all to anyone except me perhaps, but inside I feel like an Agender natal female, though all of my external appearance and actions to the outsider screams `Girl!`

and you know what? I couldn`t care less, because I like it that way! Cool

Just be YOU!

I've even told my wife that it's the person and not the gender. If someone has charisma, it's possible that I could get ensnared. That is if there is a mutual desire for ensnaring that is.

I'm genderfluid, and I kind of prefer it that way. I didn't like being a guy all of the time, would I like to be a girl all the time? Doesn't even seem possible to me, at least until I retire. Although I could try to get a job as trans, I don't think it would be possible to get one somewhere where there isn't at least one transphobe there and I don't know that I could deal with that.

I would like for my friends and women I'm interested to know though, and for me to be myself at least when I have people over to my place. I still don't really like how I look in girl mode yet, I've went out a few times as me, but it was very awkward.

I do go out very androgynous quite often, light makeup, women's jeans and T, still look like a guy though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon