Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A heretic in your midst.

Since becoming a member in 2014, I went from thinking, “oh yeah, I would love to have breasts”, to realizing, “well, only if the rest of me were as beautiful as a woman” to thinking, “I’d love to have a beautifully feminine body, even without the boobs,” to realizing, “I love having a body that can be either beautifully female, or beautifully male.”  
Despite fantasies of having a vagina and breasts, in reality I’m happy with my role as having the male member and rippling pecs.  Rather than feeling split,  instead I feel complete.  I no longer have any awkward insecurities about my maleness, but instead present as the male I am, with an ease I didn’t possess before.  I have zero interest in decreasing my testosterone in any way, and instead find useful tips here for increasing my T levels.  High testosterone and very low DHT appears to be the perfect objective, and provides me with exactly the gender fluidity I am comfortable with.  I realize being way more motivated to youthfulness and health, than I could ever worry about identifying as one gender or the other.  Strength, suppleness, vitality and youthfulness are, to me, beauties beyond gender.  I realize I can meet my objectives, and go a lot farther, by optimizing what I already have.  

Does anyone else similarly relate to a state where feminization comfortably coexists with maleness?
I used to think that such a state must be a form of homosexuality or bisexuality.  
However, that does not seem to resonate with what I’m referring to.  

LOL, that doesn`t make you a Heretic, it just means you had the courage to explore gender and other aspects of yourself and finally found a place you`re happy with, you`ve found You!
Personaly, I think that`s Fantastic! Wink

Heretic 2 here
X

Lol

Julie

@PleasantlyFascinated 100% understand and agree Smile

(27-04-2018, 07:49 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Does anyone else similarly relate to a state where feminization comfortably coexists with maleness?

I`m pretty sure in your case (AMAB), the Label would be Demigirl, a bit like Soft trans Non Binary really.
These will give an idea of deep the rabbit hole goes on the TG spectrum: https://www.7cups.com/forum/LGBTQMOGIISu...ies_98989/

Cool

Bloody Hell
no wonder were all confused and most cis people

There is a few there I have never heard off and I thought i knew them all

x

Julie
x

glad to have you back snuffles

Cool.

If there's a label, then there must be more than one like me.

At least, if there is such an abundance of labels, it means that a lot of people are openly giving such things considerable thought.

Heretics make for the most interesting people.

I personally would love to see more men sporting breasts, and I'm convinced many women would as well.

And no doubt men that like men, that also like breasts, would find that appealing too.

There aren't enough labels in the world to describe the varieties expressed.

And that's a good thing.

Verge of Discovery

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon