Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Brands

Hi all

Has anyone used other PM brands apart from Ainterol Herbs?

Was looking at trying PM more than Natureday.

Many thanks.

Ryan

(01-05-2018, 11:27 PM)r.cool Wrote:  Hi all

Has anyone used other PM brands apart from Ainterol Herbs?

Was looking at trying PM more than Natureday.

Many thanks.

Ryan

I've used Barlowe's. It is 550mg rather than 500mg. Doesn't seem like it would make that much of a difference, but seems a lot stronger to me.

500mg might even be too strong for me. Anyone tried any of the brands that are less than 500mg?

I use Herbal for Health PM. I like it.

(02-05-2018, 03:51 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I use Herbal for Health PM. I like it.

I'm with Stevenator on this one.

(02-05-2018, 03:51 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I use Herbal for Health PM. I like it.

Any one try Naang brand before?  It seems to be a lot cheaper:
https://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica...B079RB61KQ

I’m still on my first cup of coffee, but I’m not sure that’s cheaper. The brand I listed is $30 for 240 capsules. Delivered for free. The one you listed is $12.95 for 100 capsules. If you bought 2 bottles, you’re still 40 capsules shy, and I’m still waking up not sure if that includes delivery charges. Basically NBE is all about what you want to take. Some people love Ainterol. I choose a different option, etc. 

Happy Growing !!

(14-05-2018, 05:41 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m still on my first cup of coffee, but I’m not sure that’s cheaper. The brand I listed is $30 for 240 capsules. Delivered for free. The one you listed is $12.95 for 100 capsules. If you bought 2 bottles, you’re still 40 capsules shy, and I’m still waking up not sure if that includes delivery charges. Basically NBE is all about what you want to take. Some people love Ainterol. I choose a different option, etc. 

Happy Growing !!
Stevenator, are you sure we do not live in the same small town. I tried the Amazon way and was not satisfied with the 2 day delivery, there is no package delivery on Saturday in my small town. Your trials and tribulations read like mine. I started almost 2 years on PM with breaks and I concur with you, the feelings I get for more breasts is absolutely habit forming. I have a blood condition, have to take a blood thinner, so can not advise on wood.

Hi. Since I just started, I have ordered capsules from several suppliers. 
Right now I’m on bioeva 500mg. 3 times a day.
But have also ordered oxfordvitality 2500 mg (not sure about them)
Ainterol 
And purefem (have high hopes for these)

The are the only ones i think will be allowed inside the country.
Hi from Jonnie

(15-05-2018, 01:17 AM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  
(14-05-2018, 05:41 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m still on my first cup of coffee, but I’m not sure that’s cheaper. The brand I listed is $30 for 240 capsules. Delivered for free. The one you listed is $12.95 for 100 capsules. If you bought 2 bottles, you’re still 40 capsules shy, and I’m still waking up not sure if that includes delivery charges. Basically NBE is all about what you want to take. Some people love Ainterol. I choose a different option, etc. 

Happy Growing !!
Stevenator, are you sure we do not live in the same small town. I tried the Amazon way and was not satisfied with the 2 day delivery, there is no package delivery on Saturday in my small town. Your trials and tribulations read like mine. I started almost 2 years on PM with breaks and I concur with you, the feelings I get for more breasts is absolutely habit forming. I have a blood condition, have to take a blood thinner, so can not advise on wood.

I live not too far away from Atlanta, GA.

(06-07-2018, 03:53 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(15-05-2018, 01:17 AM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  

Happy Growing !!

I live not too far away from Atlanta, GA.

How much in MG should out start off with? if you have pills that are 500 mg should you only do one pill at bed time, then after a week increase to two times a day? thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon