Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holo Nails! :D

I had my nails done again yesterday, one of my girlfriends paid for them as a birthday gift ❤️

well I`v seen pictures of Hologram nails before and always admired them, so I figured Why not! so I asked my nail tech (who knows me quite well now), and she said leave it to me!  Wink

so I did and I LOVE the result!!!!   Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

in her words, I`v now got "in yer face, Bitch!" nails LOL I nearly feel off the chair laughing when she came out with that! Big Grin

and to think that once upon a timeI was terrified of the idea of living Full Time, I`m freakin` Loving it!!!! Cool

(10-05-2018, 09:16 AM)Katie Wrote:  I had my nails done again yesterday, one of my girlfriends paid for them as a birthday gift ❤️

well I`v seen pictures of Hologram nails before and always admired them, so I figured Why not! so I asked my nail tech (who knows me quite well now), and she said leave it to me!  Wink

so I did and I LOVE the result!!!!   Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

in her words, I`v now got "in yer face, Bitch!" nails LOL I nearly feel off the chair laughing when she came out with that!  Big Grin

and to think that once upon a timeI was terrified of the idea of living Full Time, I`m freakin` Loving it!!!!  Cool

Beautiful!
Heart 

OMG!!! I've always been like "to destroy my own nails for a set of fake, cheap, thrashy, ridiculous claws I can do no work with? NEVER!" 
I think I will resist for some time just to be a good sport, but I give myself a year at best and I'll be wearing something similar. It's so gorgeous! So feminine!<3
I don't know the English teminology, are these those nails that require filing your own underneath away to almost nothing? Looks like it. Or is there a more forgiving method?

they do take some getting used to, but I had long nails before so it wasn`t that hard, I`m and Electronics design engineer and work with parts that need a magnifying glass quite often and I can still do it with nails, I think tiny screws and typing took the most to figure out though (about a week).
the sort i have are called Acrylics, and they`re almost bullet proof! LOL I accidentally slammed one in a drawer once, didn`t touch it! and no it doesn`t destroy the nail underneath, I still have mine intact, here:

this is the underside and you can see clearly my own nail in there, if I thought it would hurt my real nails I wouldn`t have it done, and yes, you do need to have infills every 3-4 weeks as the nail grows out. xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon