Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introductions and some questions

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading the forum for a while but wanted to introduce myself now that I’ve created a login. There are so many inspiring stories on here and so much great information. I have really enjoyed seeing people’s progress. 

So here goes - I’ll call myself Andrea, a 32 year old who has felt at odds with being male for as long as he can remember, I guess. I had never really thought of it as dysphoria until relatively recently, yet lately it’s been at the forefront of my mind. Not really sure why that is. Growing up, I always wanted a feminine body, but always thought it would pass eventually (it hasn't).

As I read others stories on the site, I think that I would love to grow beautiful breasts and feminine hips! Prior to coming to this site I had honestly always thought such changes had to come from the medical process of fully transitioning. However, it would be nice to start small. Maybe just try PM for a while. So, that brings me to my first question - I'm curious about how permanent things are. I know people have mentioned in posts that when going off PM for periods of time, breast volume has gone away. Others have mentioned going off PM and working out to get their male appearance back. Is it this easy? Or are there changes that just don't go back?

Second, the mental changes... people mention being foggy, or in the extreme even disinterested in technical things that they used to find engaging. This sounds totally crazy and is a worry for me. I'm a scientist and cannot imagine what it would be like if somehow I lost interest in my career (I have to assume this couldn't happen) or could not do my job because I couldn't get my head in the game, even somewhat temporarily. So the question would be what others experiences have been. Is this like fogginess like you just haven't had enough sleep or true mental state altering fogginess?

Lastly, weight gain. I already feel like I want to lose weight (I'm currently 80kg, 170cm with relatively big shoulders). Do people find it better to lose the weight and then go on PM? Or do people just go for it and try to lose the weight, fighting against weight gain associated with PM?

Anyway, I've probably talked everyone's ear off here, so I'll leave it at that! I'm not actually sure that questions are meant to go in the introductions section, so if that's not right, so sorry!

Ciao, and thank you!
Andrea

(20-05-2018, 06:02 PM)submorstua Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

I have been reading the forum for a while but wanted to introduce myself now that I’ve created a login. There are so many inspiring stories on here and so much great information. I have really enjoyed seeing people’s progress. 

So here goes - I’ll call myself Andrea, a 32 year old who has felt at odds with being male for as long as he can remember, I guess. I had never really thought of it as dysphoria until relatively recently, yet lately it’s been at the forefront of my mind. Not really sure why that is. Growing up, I always wanted a feminine body, but always thought it would pass eventually (it hasn't).

As I read others stories on the site, I think that I would love to grow beautiful breasts and feminine hips! Prior to coming to this site I had honestly always thought such changes had to come from the medical process of fully transitioning. However, it would be nice to start small. Maybe just try PM for a while. So, that brings me to my first question - I'm curious about how permanent things are. I know people have mentioned in posts that when going off PM for periods of time, breast volume has gone away. Others have mentioned going off PM and working out to get their male appearance back. Is it this easy? Or are there changes that just don't go back?

Second, the mental changes... people mention being foggy, or in the extreme even disinterested in technical things that they used to find engaging. This sounds totally crazy and is a worry for me. I'm a scientist and cannot imagine what it would be like if somehow I lost interest in my career (I have to assume this couldn't happen) or could not do my job because I couldn't get my head in the game, even somewhat temporarily. So the question would be what others experiences have been. Is this like fogginess like you just haven't had enough sleep or true mental state altering fogginess?

Lastly, weight gain. I already feel like I want to lose weight (I'm currently 80kg, 170cm with relatively big shoulders). Do people find it better to lose the weight and then go on PM? Or do people just go for it and try to lose the weight, fighting against weight gain associated with PM?

Anyway, I've probably talked everyone's ear off here, so I'll leave it at that! I'm not actually sure that questions are meant to go in the introductions section, so if that's not right, so sorry!

Ciao, and thank you!
Andrea

Hi Andrea!   I used less estrogenic herbs for about 2 - 3 yrs.  I too started out just wondering what it would be like to be a little more feminine, as I have been a cross dresser for many years.  Between the meds I have to take, and the weaker herbs I did start developing a little.   Like buds, and a little more flesh on my butt and hips.  

I don't think just taking herbs or PM will make a He Man, into a Trans Girl by itself...  it starts with the way you are wired in the brain and of course, individual circumstances...  That's what I think the "Pink Fog" or "Pink Mist" comes into play...  I believe, if you are truly Trans, and not just into the fetish, that you will discover the truth by simply exploring the possibilities.  I.E. Taking herbals.

But beware! !  Once you really develop breast tissue, and not just fat deposits, the only way to correct it is a mastectomy.   Other places, the fat deposits will simply go back to normal....So....  taking PM is the stronger herb and does a good job of building breast tissue.  Maybe not as good as pharma, but it does do a good job.

I hope this helps some, and doesn't muddy the water too much for you.  Just think that everyone should think twice about their end goal is and tread accordingly.

Very nice Aria.
Sounds just like my kind of advice. Am I rubbing off? Big Grin
Bobbi

it`s generally agreed upon even amongst medical professionals that taking hrt for anything up to 2-3 months is completely reversible, after that then the changes start to become permanent with regard to breast growth, I think it`s a little bit longer for fertility and also dose dependant, you can extrapolate from this when you plug in the efficacy of herbs.
This of course if More than enough time to figure out if the Estrogen based help is for you of not (You`ll just Know).
I`m an electronics design engineer (it has some science in it) and the brain fog isn`t the sort that really messes with that area of the brain, you`ll still be able to do stuff just fine, you may even notice new and extra abilities in that area too (different ways of thinking and problem solving).
I`v been on pharma for over 2 years now and I`m in my second year of living Full Time as Female, I Love doing my work now even more than before, it`s as if it`s breathed new life into it for me, don`t worry too much about that side of things, if you Truly love your work, you`ll still feel the same afterwards! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon