Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Straight to the point 2

at risk of hi jacking beautiful Katie’s other thread I think she has raised a valid point

So my question is 

Who here after taking pm, hrt is more  open too or now wishes a sexual experience with a Man

If you were are bi sexual are you now leaning more towards lovemaking with a man

Do you now fantasise heavily about being with a man

If you were suddenly single again would you date or make love with men

X

Julie

I am waiting for a very special and very beautiful young lady on here to comment
She has just blossomed but maybe a little shy to contribute 
But if sure there will be others 
X

Julie

(26-05-2018, 08:46 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I am waiting for a very special and very beautiful young lady on here to comment
She has just blossomed but maybe a little shy to contribute 
But if sure there will be others 
X

Julie

well in the meantime while you`re waiting for this " very special and very beautiful young lady", I`ll get the ball rolling Smile

You asked:

1, Who here after taking pm, hrt is more open too or now wishes a sexual experience with a Man

2, If you were are bi sexual are you now leaning more towards lovemaking with a man

3, Do you now fantasise heavily about being with a man

4, If you were suddenly single again would you date or make love with men

my reply:

1. I did Before I took anything as well, and in fact have been close to guys before (not going into details!), HRT and / or coming out as trans, made it all OK, and nothing to hide.

2. I was indeed Bi, and I`m Defo leaning more towards guys only, it`s not only that my attraction is increasing, but my attraction to other women is decreasing too.

3. yes, but not in a purely sexual way, "being with" in it`s literal form would be accurate though, I have a Type of guy I like, and there has to be the romance there too, a `Just Sex` thing I don`t think I could do.

4. absolutely! I have no problem with that at all, it would have to be After I`v had my SRS though, I don`t want anyone seeing me before that, I hide the thing from myself, I sure as hell don`t want anyone else down there! LOL

There, hopefully that`s answered your questions nicely? xx

Yes thank you too my beautiful young hot Kate

You blossomed 2 years ago

Still waiting for the other beautiful young lady who has just blossomed visibly she knows who she is am sure ?

X

She will probably tell me off via pm 

Lol

Julie

Dear Julie Sis,

who do you mean? Me? Wink  I'm not shy to answer; it just takes me some time.

So to answer your questions...

1. Who here after taking pm, hrt is more open too or now wishes a sexual experience with a Man

I am experiencing this. However, it is not that easy because I've been feeling curious since at least my 17th or 18th year of age and with years it just grew stronger. In fact, the more feminine I am the stronger the curiosity is. I think PM or HRT just served as tangible affirmation that I have chosen the path to realise my feminine self. So I don't think that PM or HRT changed this alone. On the other side with cyproterone (Androcur) my libido is pretty much very down.

2. If you were are bisexual are you now leaning more towards lovemaking with a man

Well, right now I consider myself bisexual. However, some friends who know about me and had an opportunity to be with me as a real me thinks I am straight, it means androphilic. Right now I would like to try to be with a man, but I really don't know what the result would be.

3. Do you now fantasise heavily about being with a man

Heh, I don't fantasise about it much. Before HRT different interesting fantasies were more common. I think it is the effect of cyproterone reducing my libido and therefore I don't feel a need to have many sexual fantasies, at least not "involuntary" ones. If I really wish so, I can fantasise and in such case yes, fantasizing about me being with a man as a woman gives me a stronger kick. Hm, to be honest, it is almost the only thing that can ignite my libido now.

4. If you were suddenly single again would you date or make love with men

Yes, I would like to have this experience. Mostly as part of experiential exploration. In case of gender identity, this approach of trying things and checking how do I feel with them was successful. If I had an opportunity to apply such approach to my sexual orientation, I would try it. But with that being said, I just can't imagine actually living with a man or having a serious relationship with one. Some attributes inherently connected to masculinity are really repulsive to me. They are mostly behavioural aspects... Tongue I think it would have to be rather a really special kind of guy to accommodate me. On the other side, I'd like to try to be in a lesbian relationship as well. I mean relationship in which my female partner will accept me fully as a woman. Right now with my current girlfriend, I have to fight for this recognition and, to be honest, it is quite gruelling.

E.

Thank you pol
You answered

Two beautiful contributions from two very very gorgeous and brave true females
X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon