I actually love my male sexuality, you can hear Katie going wtf
But it’s just toooooo much 
It’s an obsession 
I have both sexuality now but need to cut the drives down 
So do not want to too tank it completely just take about 80% off
Lol
Julie 
X

I think I`ll take some Androcur in my handbag for when we go out on our "Date", forget roofies, Imma puttin Androcur in your drink after reading that! LOL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Seriously though, i`ll bring a couple of pills with me and you can try them out whenever you want to then, that way you`ll know for sure and you won`t have to commit to buying a whole box of them and paying shipping costs etc...
if you don`t like them there`s nothing lost, and if you do, then you can order some yourself later. xx

Lol
X

My Sledgehammers have arrived! Big Grin

LOL

Im almost drooping at the photo

x

Julie

LOL, you should read this then: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1120.pdf

I wasn`t too pleased after reading it, this bit at the start made my feel rather offended actually:

"What is Androcur used for?
Androcur is used to control sexual desire in men who have an increased sex drive (hypersexuality)
and/or sexual deviation."

no mention of us Trans Women! Angry

well I`v just taken my Third dose and I can absolutely comfirm they work and much better than spiro! I`v cut down my spiro dose as well and am hoping to be off the stuff in about a month.
there`s zero side effects so far, and I feel great! none of this sadness, depression, anxiety reported by quite a few, in fact I feel quite the opposite.

Oh, and they taste WAAAAAYYYY!!!!! better than spiro! Big Grin

Lol
Bring some on your date
X

Julie

well it`s been a week since I posted in here last and these androcur thingies are definite keepers!
I`v been feeling generally even More well since lowering the spiro to 1/3 of my dose, and certain spherical objects have all but disappeared! in fact I thought I`d completely lost one! LOL
there`s been Zero side effects, and for the price, I have over a years worth for roughly what it cost me for 3 months worth of spiro.
so for doing exactly what it`s suposed to, it gets a 10 outa 10 from me! Cool

(04-07-2018, 11:33 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Lol
Bring some on your date
X

Julie

no problem Cool xx

I`m not sure if it`s related at all, but since it`s the only thing that`s really changed, I seem to be having growth again! Smile
if it carries on at this rate, gimme 6 months and I`ll be a 36C Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon