Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Desire To Be More Feminine Is Making Me More Masculine

My Desire To Be More Feminine Is Making Me More Masculine...and I'm ok with that.

One of the challenges I've taken on is to absolutely crush excess weight, love handles, saddle bags, you name it.

My weapons of choice of late are a medicine ball and near radical better eating habits.

Now I've had the medicine ball for a couple of years...but now I'm actually using it. Religiously.

I do exercises while I feed my cat, while I'm making lunch...even right as I get out of bed.

I'm determined to get this excess baggage off of me once and for all.

And I'm seeing progress. Using dumbells as well and I'm seeing enhanced definition that I haven't seen before.

No doubt this has been taxing on prior NBE efforts but they have not disappeared.

When I get to where I want to be I'll reassess my objectives and if NBE is still one of them, bolstering boobies on top of a svelter self will be a plus!

So far, they still show there lovely smiles and say, we're still here, and thank you for working on providing a lovely frame and platform for us to reside on.

Ok, that last part made me laugh.

But I have to say, what I'm trying to do is tough. And taking way more effort than I would have ever expected. And it's not like I'm starting off with being way too heavy to begin with.

I'm simply aiming for what I know in my heart is the right plateau for me in terms of physical condition. And getting rid of the excess baggage once and for all is the chief aim, NBE or not.

I will add a HUGE part of this is simply eating right to begin with. Jettisoning junk makes a world of difference.

As was said here elsewhere (and I agree). Get rid of the spare tire and the Bs and Cs will shine even more! Smile

YEAH Verge
Your doing what I am trying to get motivated to do.
I have all these lovely dresses that look horrible when put on my body.
Your a great inspiration, so dont quit.
uh oh the pressure is on!
Thanks
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon