Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GRS

Best of wishes for you and have a blessed future.

Love

Dart

Thanks all for the encouraging words ..

I get released into the wild tomorrow.

My poor girl looks like she lost I fight in a rocky movie.

Still many months of healing to look forward too.

I just realized - you're a woman!!! Please don't tell us you're going to leave us now! There's no reason you can't stick around.

(17-06-2020, 12:09 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  

I just realized - you're a woman!!! Please don't tell us you're going to leave us now! There's no reason you can't stick around.

Lol ....

You cannot get rid of me that easily.
Thumbs Up 

Smile

Congrats Janett. Best wishes and hope you find inner peace going forward.

I'm so happy for you.

Just an update ... 

I managed to walkaway from Montreal with a trapped clitoris nerve bundle.

This gave me over 12 months of pain, on a scale of 1 to 10 - my level was 20 some days. At times I was not sure what would give in first, my resolve to just tap out to end the pain, or my liver exploding from all the painkillers I was taking.

Eventually this year, Montreal offered a revision. This finally resolved my pain issues. Within 6 weeks i was back at work, full time ZERO pain.

As I am a gluten for pain, my next surgery option is breast implants to add to my profile.

Jannet.

(03-09-2021, 02:30 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Just an update ... 

I managed to walkaway from Montreal with a trapped clitoris nerve bundle.

This gave me over 12 months of pain, on a scale of 1 to 10 - my level was 20 some days. At times I was not sure what would give in first, my resolve to just tap out to end the pain, or my liver exploding from all the painkillers I was taking.

Eventually this year, Montreal offered a revision. This finally resolved my pain issues. Within 6 weeks i was back at work, full time ZERO pain.

As I am a gluten for pain, my next surgery option is breast implants to add to my profile.

Jannet.

What a battle,  but you finally won!  Take a little time enjoy your "new" self before take on another procedure and then let go!!

Cat

Jannet,  you have been kind of quiet for awhile..... how are you?  Are you fully recovered?  How are things with you and your wife?  Did you get to work through some issues?

Cat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon