Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Clothes ..

Oh .. Shopping for clothes is not an issue,  If its a local store I look for items I like, take them
home and try them on. Then return if necessary.
If i am not shopping locally, then I will go into the female change room and try them on.
Although I am still presenting at work as "him", you are more likely to find me shopping as myself, thats even grocery shopping.
Tomorrow will be a first for me, i have a hostpital appointment for the results of my sleep lab ( a requirement for GCS ). I have some grocery shopping to do, take the car in for a new windsheild, and have a chiropractors appointment late in the afternoon, all as myself.

I think I need to think about making more closet space..

BTW, wife is still not on board. The spare bedroom is finished, just waiting for me to grow a set of balls and make the jump.

Haven't shopped for women's clothes too many times over the past while, but have to say/recall that virtually every time doing so made others smile.

Never really thought about it, but I take that as a good sign regarding general receptiveness/openness...even if one's partner (not partnered myself) isn't similarly so.

Time seems to move on at slow pace, but before you know it, this thread is close to a year old .. (( GASP ))

As far as clothes go, I have very little male clothing left in my closet. What little male clothes I still have I wear them for doing tasks around the house, to save wrecking my nice clothes. I cane 98% of it to.my local LBGT centre, to go towards helping homeless youth and transmen.

I have been full-time Jannet for @ 8 months. I have lost a few friends, and a few of my computer business customers. But I have gained more friends than I lost, and also a few new customers. My full time employment has not changed, almost all the guys are over the initial WTF moment, and interact with me as they did previously.  The girls I work with have been great. My two Sons are fine, their friends and girlfriends just call me Jay. 

My home life ..... As expected, my wife followed through and I am sleeping in the spare room. However, we still get along just fine, like two sisters.
She also just calls me Jay, and 99.9% of the time uses the correct pronouns, and apologises when she doesn't. She will also correct anyone that uses the wrong pronoun around me.

I ended up going for counseling due to the ""separation"", it was initially hard, blaming myself for upsetting my wife, for the changes, depression and suicidal thoughts. I was skeptical, but the local Catholic family health clinic was suggested. I have to admit, they were fantastic. They helped in a way I was not expecting. My transition status was of no issue.
( yay Canada ).

Oh yeah.... My closet is still too small ..

Typically me relaxing on a Sunday. Its been months since I last wore a wig, 

Yea Janet!
Glad to hear life is looking up and your on your way.
Your looking better too. It must be the worry lines are gone.
Huggs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon