Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vacation

Vacation, this year should be interesting, we (the wife, myself, granddaughter and her best friend) will be going to visit friends in Colorado and will be going in pools and such. So it will be interesting to see what fellow vacationers reactions will be when my breasts are exposed for God and everyone to see.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Let us know how it goes.

(01-07-2018, 06:21 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Let us know how it goes.

Should be interesting to say the least.

(01-07-2018, 06:19 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  
(01-07-2018, 06:21 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Let us know how it goes.

Should be interesting to say the least.

Well, back from vacation,  the only question about  breasts came  from a child. Adults seem to avoid  asking about them  and avoided eye contact. I was expecting to cause more discussion, about men  with breasts.  Go figure.

LOL...   Then when you least expect or , or most vulnerable....  You'll get stares, glares and nasty comments.  Go figure.

(29-07-2018, 04:48 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  Well, back from vacation,  the only question about  breasts came  from a child.

little kids and teenage girls are the Worst!
if you`re going to get clocked, 99.999% of the time it`ll be one of those groups.
inversely of course, if you can "pass" amongst those groups, you`ll be fine everywhere else, it`s a real `acid test` though! Big Grin

(30-07-2018, 09:04 AM)Katie Wrote:  
(29-07-2018, 04:48 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  Well, back from vacation,  the only question about  breasts came  from a child.

little kids and teenage girls are the Worst!
if you`re going to get clocked, 99.999% of the time it`ll be one of those groups.
inversely of course, if you can "pass" amongst those groups, you`ll be fine everywhere else, it`s a real `acid test` though!  Big Grin
My granddaughter and her bff, were so envious, they both wanted my size and  my bras. They each are a and b cup  and said that together they could not make my size. I was so glad they were so accepting of my boobs. I'm proud of them, the best  thing they said to me was if you got them flaunt them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon