Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I done growing

Hey everyone it's been a few weeks since I posted and other than a few wardrobe additions not much is new.
For some reason after taking a break I started back up right where I left off with pm dosage but I'm not getting any tingling or nipple pain or itchyness like I usually do.should I increase my dosage?
I'm taking 2000 mg of pm and  1800 sp a day it's always been about right before just wondering if maybe I plateued.

I`v gotta ask, Why did you take you a break?
I`v noticed quite a few here do it, and I`v never understood Why!?

it`s very possible you have reached or forced them into a resting period (they do that), i`v never had a break for nearly 3 years now (2.5 of which has been HRT pharma) and even mine will go ages without doing much and then suddenly they`ll grow a little, I think mine are pretty much done now whilst pre-op, but they`re still filling in quite well and rounding nicely even though the tissue growth seems to have pretty much stopped for now.

stay on the dose you`re currently taking, and then maybe up it after a month or so.
and unless there`s a medical reason, leave these `breaks` alone if it`s working.

I just thought that a break every now and then was good for your liver and also reset the receptors

well Pharma is 100`s of times more powerful than herbals and no one takes a break from that?
it`s also potentially taxing on the liver, and activates receptors and theres no need to "reset" them.
that`s the bit that doesn`t make any sense to me in all of this. xx

oh, and if you wanted to reset the E receptors, then take Progesterone (I do monthly).

ah well Katie honeybun

pharma is more powerful so overides the need too clear receptors and most tg ts do not want to be without the e

also pm is more harmful to the body ie

liver taxing , calcium leaching so I think pm breaks are good

x

Julie

Breaks can be good and some people take them for different reasons beyond the limited range of any one person's particular experience.

And not taking a break from PM or similar may be bad advice for those experiencing symptoms reminiscent of DVT and the like.

Always wise to listen to your own body and follow your own aims - whatever they be.

(10-07-2018, 04:31 PM)julieTG Wrote:  also pm is more harmful to the body ie

liver taxing , calcium leaching so I think pm breaks are good

x

Julie

oh, ok Smile I thought PM was no more harmful than dried salad really with quite a lot of estrogen (miroesterol or something like that). I didn`t know it was harmful itself as a plant!

Thank, I`v learned something new Cool xx

I loooooove teaching the snow queen

Seriously though pm is amazing but it can be nasty

If I went to 3000mg per day I felt like had been through a washing machine backwards
Ie

Kidney pains, yellow eyes, joint aches, calf cramps, and to be frank it made very wary

Whereas on estrogen patches even at high level , not a jot of a problem that’s why I am now on them

However if people stick to 1500mg pm with milk most are fine

X

Julie

(10-07-2018, 07:23 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I loooooove teaching the snow queen

Seriously though pm is amazing but it can be nasty

If I went to 3000mg per day I felt like had been through a washing machine backwards
Ie

Kidney pains, yellow eyes, joint aches, calf cramps, and to be frank it made very wary

Whereas on estrogen patches even at high level , not a jot of a problem that’s why I am now on them

However if people stick to 1500mg pm with milk most are fine

X

Julie

After about six weeks on PM I have to take a break.  I feel lethargic and just plain worn out.  And that's about the same time things stop working down below.  At this point I still need the use of it.

(09-07-2018, 11:55 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  Hey everyone it's been a few weeks since I posted and other than a few wardrobe additions not much is new.
For some reason after taking a break I started back up right where I left off with pm dosage but I'm not getting any tingling or nipple pain or itchyness like I usually do.should I increase my dosage?
I'm taking 2000 mg of pm and  1800 sp a day it's always been about right before just wondering if maybe I plateued.

Have you thought of swapping the SP for Reshie or WP ??

I found SP actually slowed my growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon