Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When do breasts stop growing after you stop taking hormones?

Hello there,

So, if you've seen my other thread, I was thinking about taking pueraria mirifica for a more androgynous look. I started taking it and I love it! However, I may have went overboard and taken a bigger than enough dosage, and the breasts have grown a little more than that I'd like. After a little cooldown I will start again on a more prudent dosage Tongue

To be perfectly honest, I like the "breasts" how they are now Smile . What I'm worried is that since the estrogen stays on the body (apparently for a month) they can grow some (perhaps a lot?) more. I do have a little of tamoxifen on standby but I want to only take it if it's necessary, since the thing can have some unpleasant side effects.

So I want to ask, if I stop taking PM today, how long since the breasts completely stop growing?

Many thanks!

Hi
PM doesn't stay in your body for long. Breasts may still grow at a slower rate for about a week after you stop. 
What you will notice, though, is that if you lose weight the shape of your breast tissue will become more prominent, while if you gain weight then some fat will add to their shape.
If you actually went overboard you may end up with more than you bargained for.
Also, if you restart even at a lower dosage, the effects will be faster, a lot faster.
Be careful what you wish for...

Many thanks for the tips Wink 

I suppose I didn't went overboard that much. I simply took 1000mg/day for a week when I should have stayed at 500mg.

I will be specially mindful of what you said about how it acts faster when you restart the process. With that advice of yours, right now I'm thinking about 500mg every other day, just to see what happens.

If anyone else has any other tips about the topic question, I'm all ears  Smile

Hi

Well, according to what I have experienced and what I've read 500mg/day of pure PM (not extract) are a very low amount. 1000 mg of PM (pure, not extract) are usually barely enough to scratch the surface. Many of us on this forum are on 2000 or 3000 mg/day.
May I ask you what product you are using? To have effects with 1000mg you either have very low Testosterone or you are using a concentrated product.

The brand is Biovea. I took 500mg/day for a while before taking 1000/mg.

Its pretty hard to tell to which extent it's placebo, since I have a little of natural gynecomastia, but I don't know... it does look bigger. Also, since I have natural gynecomastia, perhaps I do have low testosterone, as you said.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon