Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for progress..PM advice?

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but not the subject matter!
I have some development but looking for advice and help on progress. I've ben using low level herbs like wild yam, red clover, saw palmetto, coupled with lots of massage, exfoliation and moisturising. Oh, and serious 'mindpower', haha!!

I'm looking to start PM, so my question is what dosage and is the Oxford stuff on ebay any good?

So you know I'm genuine, i am including some pics.

I'd love to hear from anyon with tips and suggestions.

Janie x

another failed photo upload attempt....trying again!

Aha, worked it out i think. Above was about 3 years ago, and second one also.

These ones are from about 18 months ago.

(22-07-2018, 07:37 AM)Janie Dee Wrote:  [quote pid='203193' dateline='1532239986']
Finally, these are more recent ones.

[/quote]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm pretty sure that the Oxford brand works I seen where someone said they been using it from the forums on this site.

I can tell you this much make sure the brand is a trusted brand and not some cheap rip off stuff. 

Lots of fake products on the market just do plenty research before buying the first thing that looks good.

Re: "Oh, and serious 'mindpower', haha!!"

Well clearly, even that is doing something for you!

Well I must say that I can love you for your mind..power!
Very nice breasts!

Ainterol is the most reputable PM out there but there shipping is sometimes erratic.
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwithinusa-c-31.html

Id start with 1000mg a day and see how you react, then slowly work up to a max of 3000mg
Make sure you take Calcium also, as PM will chew it up and you may wind up wit joint pains.

Bobbi

(22-07-2018, 09:28 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I'm pretty sure that the Oxford brand works I seen where someone said they been using it from the forums on this site.

I can tell you this much make sure the brand is a trusted brand and not some cheap rip off stuff. 

Lots of fake products on the market just do plenty research before buying the first thing that looks good.

Thanks Bambi, yes, don't want to waste cash and time, I shall do as you suggest!

(22-07-2018, 07:45 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Well I must say that I can love you for your mind..power!
Very nice breasts!

Ainterol is the most reputable PM out there but there shipping is sometimes erratic.
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwithinusa-c-31.html

Id start with 1000mg a day and see how you react, then slowly work up to a max of 3000mg
Make sure you take Calcium also, as PM will chew it up and you may wind up wit joint pains.

Bobbi

Thanks for the compliment Bobbi. I'm convinced your mind can help! What is the saying, 'be caerful what you wish for', well i was and i have got at least some of what i was looking for, hehe. Big Grin
Perhaps the only other thing that has helped is, er, shall we say, stimulation, as they are very sensitive and give me untold pleasure.
Thanks for the advice on dosage, i wasn't aware of the calcium issue so will take care of that. I'll look at ainterol, though i'm in the uk so that may make a dfference.
Janie x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon