Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rethinking

Ok I'm rethinking this process and I need input. I ordered smokey mountain micronized pc  and white peony everything should be here in a couple of days,so now what ? 
Do I stop and clear out system ?  How and when should I start pc ,where all do I apply it? 
And with the wp same thing will it be ok to just throw it in or not what's the dosage ? 
Sorry for all the questions  but I can't seem to get a clear head my emotional swings are going nutso and I just need some one else who has  or is going thru this that can clearly understand what I'm going thru for some support

(22-07-2018, 01:28 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Ok I'm rethinking this process and I need input. I ordered smokey mountain micronized pc  and white peony everything should be here in a couple of days,so now what ? 
Do I stop and clear out system ?  How and when should I start pc ,where all do I apply it? 
And with the wp same thing will it be ok to just throw it in or not what's the dosage ? 
Sorry for all the questions  but I can't seem to get a clear head my emotional swings are going nutso and I just need some one else who has  or is going thru this that can clearly understand what I'm going thru for some support

I can`t really help with the rest, but the PC is best taken in the evenings about an hour before bedtime, try a small test patch first like the inside of your arm where the skin is thinest, then the other arm the next night.
no need to clear anything out, if you have excess estrogen the PC will deal with that and bring it into balance quite quickly anyay.
don`t take it instead of E, take it With E unless it already has E in it (Mine does).

if you find you`re ok with taking it (took about 2 years HRT before I was ok with it), then face and neck is a great place to put it as well, it increases Collagen production and reduces wrinkles! Wink

Everyone's experience (and bodies) could be different, so I'll chime in with a variation...

As much as I find PM makes me feel lethargic (capsules, more so than cream) I tend to use that late in the day or at night, BUT I find PC makes me feel more energetic, so if I'm going to use it, I use it earlier in the day.

If you likewise find a boost of energy you don't want to be experiencing just before bed, by all means try it during or earlier in the day.

My experience is the same as VoD’s. 

I don’t always use PC, but when I do, it’s SMN.

I agree there is variety amongst us, I don`t get the energy boost until the next day, the immediate effect is sleepiness with me regardless of time of day, so Nighttime is the best time for me to take it rather than waste a day.
I`m also on 8mg E per day as well, so maybe that plays a part in it???
eitherway, if your body`s ready for it, it`s a really pleasant effects! and one I look forwards too monthly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon