Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MtF genitalia start to resemble FtM genitalia on HRT.

I just wanted to share with you the experience I had with HRT altering my genitalia in a pleasurable way.
My spermatic chords have become very brown on HRT, the end of the penis starts to resemble labia. The penis has shrank a lot as well. Which I’m happy with.
The longer you are on HRT in my experience, the more FtMs and MtFs have genitalia that start to resemble each other.

The shrinkage of my penis, the Outer part of the penis skin folding up together like labia and the testicles that shrank. It starts to look like a vulva with a large clitoris.
My genitalia have also taken on a different smell. It starts to take on the smell of a vagina. Probably due to the bacterial cell culture that starts to resemble that of the opposite sex , than the one we were assigned at birth, on HRT. 

My sex is getting so much closer to my gender identity finally.

I’m 2 years and a bit on HRT and the changes keep pleasantly surprising me :-)

It`s Fascinating to see! I`v often wondered what would happen if we could live say maybe 1000 years and see what would happen then, if it would do the job of SRS or what it would turn out like? (I know, I`m Wierd LOL) Big Grin 

as for the female smell, I use femfresh wipes daily, I don`t know if it`s the pH or something else it alters, but they seem to be the only thing that`s really effective in elliminating it, other wipes and washes don`t seem to work as well or last as long, so panty liners and femfresh wipes will fix that Wink

Your account is interesting. I've always wondered about this sort of thing, not having experienced it firsthand. I've seen many adult corn models with tiny childlike phalluses, yet many others have huge penises with only reduced testicles.

You say your penis is shrinking and the outer partis folding up. I've never seen that at all. Fascinating.

(12-02-2018, 10:36 PM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  I just wanted to share with you the experience I had with HRT altering my genitalia in a pleasurable way.
My spermatic chords have become very brown on HRT, the end of the penis starts to resemble labia. The penis has shrank a lot as well. Which I’m happy with.
The longer you are on HRT in my experience, the more FtMs and MtFs have genitalia that start to resemble each other.

The shrinkage of my penis, the Outer part of the penis skin folding up together like labia and the testicles that shrank. It starts to look like a vulva with a large clitoris.
My genitalia have also taken on a different smell. It starts to take on the smell of a vagina. Probably due to the bacterial cell culture that starts to resemble that of the opposite sex , than the one we were assigned at birth, on HRT. 

My sex is getting so much closer to my gender identity finally.

I’m 2 years and a bit on HRT and the changes keep pleasantly surprising me :-)

Good stuff.. mine smells like pussy juice too.. I do not get hard but get wet and moist. I've not see the kind of ftm transformation that you speak off .. would helping you posted a sketch of the shape it's taken .. from the research I've done the shrinking will start to reverse the structure .. and we know if penis shaft is reversed it is the vagina .. and testicles form the labia and the penis tip is the clit. So it's the same thing the srs surgery will do

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon