Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

At last

Finally I'm starting to feel  normal, I mean completely normal . I don't know if it's the progesterone working or what.
I've been using pc for about 2 weeks now and I'm  feeling wonderful. I've not really noticed any growth  (maybe a wee bit Fuller ) .but  how I feel is like on cloud nine. And I seem to be braver I went and had a professional bra sizing , and even stepped out in a ladies pair of jeans and v neck t- shirt with my new bra underneath. 
It felt surreal and yet dreamy at the same time. Of course the wife was with me offering support both times but I felt so free.

(31-07-2018, 10:52 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  Finally I'm starting to feel  normal, I mean completely normal . I don't know if it's the progesterone working or what.
I've been using pc for about 2 weeks now and I'm  feeling wonderful. I've not really noticed any growth  (maybe a wee bit Fuller ) .but  how I feel is like on cloud nine. And I seem to be braver I went and had a professional bra sizing , and even stepped out in a ladies pair of jeans and v neck t- shirt with my new bra underneath. 
It felt surreal and yet dreamy at the same time. Of course the wife was with me offering support both times but I felt so free.
It's such a great feeling, to be so free.

Kudos to you Happy! Smile

I love that liberated and free sensation of stepping out in something as simple as jeans, lingerie and a tee.
Everything just feels alright.

(31-07-2018, 10:52 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  Finally I'm starting to feel  normal, I mean completely normal . I don't know if it's the progesterone working or what.

I know when I started HRT, that the blockers helped me more Psychologically than the E did, and Progesterone is a good blocker! it`s like one opens the gates of hell and lets you out, and the other opens the gates of heaven and lets you in.
Combine that with positive social experiences and you`re on a winning combo Cool

it`s lovely to hear someone else have these feeling too, the cool part is that it continues! now matter how long you`re doing it for. I`m 3 years in and still get it. xx

Um so I have a embarrassing question .
I noticed for the past 2 days I seem to leak a little bit  down there. Is that normal and what is causing it ?  I never had this until I added progesterone to my arsenal.  Does it stop or am I going to have to wear panty liners for a while ?
Sorry to be so straight forward but lately I find it's best to be

(01-08-2018, 11:58 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  Um so I have a embarrassing question .
I noticed for the past 2 days I seem to leak a little bit  down there. Is that normal and what is causing it ?  I never had this until I added progesterone to my arsenal.  Does it stop or am I going to have to wear panty liners for a while ?

Time to start doing your Kiegal exercises. After I had my prostate removed, that is what I had to do to regain bladder control.

Oops sorry not that leak, i  mean stuff that looks like pre-cum

(01-08-2018, 11:58 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  Um so I have a embarrassing question .

It's hormone fluctuations.....  Both of my doctors agreed on that..  You can try Kegel exercises, but it should stabilized after about a month.  At least my problem did.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon