Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth after stopping herbs: some speculation

One common question that I see in forums like this is "Once I stop the herbs, will they stop growing?".
Regularly there are some people that say that they stopped herbs a year before but growth, albeit slowing down, has continued.

Here's my speculation: the male body produces low quantities of oestrogen, usually balanced by a much higher testosterone. My idea is that this oestrogen would contribute to breast growth but it's weakened so much by the testosterone that it lacks the kick it needs to build breast tissue at a woman's body pace, so growth doesn't really start.
Once we take herbs/meds and we push oestrogen a lot higher we give breast tissue the kick it needs. We jump start it, so to say. After budding, (this is my hypothesis) even without taking any herbs/meds, and with a male body natural levels of E and T, breast growth doesn't stop because the E keeps working in that direction even if the T counteracts it. What I think is that starting growth requires a lot more effort than keeping it going, and once it has started it will continue, even if slowly, for as long as there are oestrogens in the body. Sometimes forever.

Does this make any sense?

Like a Fluorescent light, takes a lot of energy to start it, but only a small amount to keep it lit.

which herbs are you speaking off ? if your referring to phytoestrogens they would take some time to clear out of your body but they wont  hold permanent results unless you can get skin growth and i would suspect you would loose internal growth and have the potential to have "pancake breast" ..very flat , but this is only from what i can gather from doing research a year ago when i was on herbs
I only focused on

saw palmetto
fenugreek
black cohash

[Image: tumblr_orc98vW9fT1wrbafjo1_540.jpg]

Hi Michelle
I took PM for a while and I have a bit of lermanent growth. I stopped to keep it at a level where it can still be seen as Moobs but it fills a bra.
I am not too worried about myself. My thinking is mostly aimed at answering the question that many have asked. Also, I have actually seen pictures of people before and after long breaks who indeed had more growth. As far as I know, herbs stay in your system for days. Or, to better put it, your body takes a little while to get rid of the hormonal imbalance caused by the herbs. But it doesn't take a whole year, so there is something else going on there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon