Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello , new here have some questions

i have been doing research on the Swanson Ovarian Glandular for Women vs the one for men , has anyone looked at this difference ?
I will probably contact Swanson for info

hello again another small update after being on bo for 18 days , i will continue to post even small changes i notice and with that i have woke up  this morning with a just noticeable bump on the inside of each areola slightly angled mirrored opposite of each other

still taking 4 Ovarian glandular in the morning and late afternoon with lots of water and a protein bar before a good lunch that also contains protein

doing a static "plank challenge "

[Image: 7315560-09-2-0-1477493428-1477493441-650...556296.jpg]

(14-08-2018, 04:12 AM)Hikowa_Dean Wrote:  yh i dont drink alot of water, its mostly milk that i drink

Hi Billyboy here.  I would add breast massage for growth, binural beat meditation for growth, vacuum pump (I use snakebite kits and a noogleberry). Also, switch from cow milk to Soy Milk.

I know that list is your signature but just to make sure others know ...

reading here http://mustgrowbust.com/wp-content/uploa...UIDE-C.pdf it is suggested to not mix BO with
PHYTOESTROGENS

BO PM ( what is this ? ) is it just  bovine ovariy and Pueraria Mirifica on the same line?
Horny Goat Weed
With Maca Root
Macuna Pruriens
Polypodium Vulgare
Yohimbe Bark
Saw Palmetto
Muira Puama
Arginine
Panax Ginseng
Licorice
Cramp Bark
Chamomile
Saw Palmetto
Wild Yam
Butternut
Kelp
Black Cohosh
Dong Quai
Passion Flower
Red Raspberry
Fenugreek

and have done research and tried some of these many here are not suggested to mix together as some can overtake the others and cause not positive effects

found this very informative ,so it deserves pink script Smile

(24-08-2018, 12:10 PM)michelle street Wrote:  I know that list is your signature but just to make sure others know ...

reading here http://mustgrowbust.com/wp-content/uploa...UIDE-C.pdf it is suggested to not mix BO with
PHYTOESTROGENS

BO PM ( what is this ? ) is it just  bovine ovariy and Pueraria Mirifica on the same line?
Horny Goat Weed
With Maca Root
Macuna Pruriens
Polypodium Vulgare
Yohimbe Bark
Saw Palmetto
Muira Puama
Arginine
Panax Ginseng
Licorice
Cramp Bark
Chamomile
Saw Palmetto
Wild Yam
Butternut
Kelp
Black Cohosh
Dong Quai
Passion Flower
Red Raspberry
Fenugreek

and have done research and tried some of these many here are not suggested to mix together as some can overtake the others and cause not positive effects

I rotate BO and PM monthly.  I found this suggestion on another TG forum.  

I take Swanson Female Hormone Supliment it has most of the herbs in it.

I find it safer to use these at suggested dosages.  Others ramp up to mega doses.

Mixing phytoestrogens like these supliments and food like Soy covers all the bases.  Who knows what will actually work for your body? I found what works for me.

thank you for info on your regimate

noticed on day 21 sitting at a desk with no shirt on if i put one arm forward resting my hand on the desk i can feel a now vertical lump beneath my my nipple on both sides

still working on a plank exercise routine have not gotten to a 5 minute length yet ,but thinking further ahead to add other steps

my week 4 thoughts and experience

reading all info that's scattered all over the net , sometimes i just find the reviews on Amazon to be the most helpful , I do give some consideration some things told there are results of positive thinking i will call it and not actual facts ) such as i read a persons foot size decreased ) i can speculate that some shoes we can find are not sized correctly in relation to others

then there are reviews that state nothing happened for them , I wonder how much did they take and for how long and did they check there body temp ?

well anyways i am at my 4 th week have seen better definition in budding than i ever did with the phytoestrogens supplements so i am pleased and will keep at it ,also my "planking " exercise routine i will continue

other notable things i can tell you i do have previous to BO ..condition that makes me think i have very low T at times ,being very sleepy and tired easily comes to mind at age 50 its to be expected
also at times at least one recently i checked and my seamen was mostly clear and orgasm was quite short ( may be of no effect to my BO intake )

well for 98 percent of the last 4 weeks i have taken 2000 mg in the morning and another in the afternoon and have speculated trying a reduction to see what happens ,i read this below in a

[Image: tumblr_pej43ceD0r1wrbafjo1_540.jpg]

now some say take a break at times and that may be correct to do but also i wonder if my reduction to 2000 grams  a day is good to try

just was reading how many "mg" to make a gram so i will try and speak clearly on my dosage saying "2000 grams" or "2 grams" ?

any thoughts on any of this ?

Closing in on my  5th week i experienced a new feeling last night , one small sharp pain in the testicles still have random chest aches not sure if its related to the planking excorsize , still on the 4 x 250 ovarion glandular and 2 raw multi glandular

have ordered the Raw Pituitary Glandular ,should see it this hump day i hope will finish of the multi glandular first which should take 2 months on the 2 bottles i have

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon