Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Double November

After all this talk of stop October etc , I am going to go double November

I have been a bit lax with the hrt of late and only been on patch per week instead of 2,

Last weekend had a huge resurge of trans feelings, so I am going to go to 3 100mcg patches per week for
November as wish larger breasts for Christmas

x

Julie

x

Hey Julie!
I was about to send out a 'where did everyone go' post. and there you are.
In a way I kinda miss the days when everyone was in a state of confusion, sitting on the fence, falling over, etc.

Way to boring now that everyone is bouncing along without a care in the world.. ha ha.

I used to have those seasonal hormonal shifts too. Its wonderful to be able to take some action to fulfill the passion instead of just relieving your self Smile.
SO I expect pictures as your Christmas hooters blossom.

Bobbi

Hiya Bobbi

Im still here and in a state of usual confusion and still on the fence,

Got too for at least 10 years,

Might never hop over, not sure,

Just let the hrt slide , a little

x

Julie

x

(25-10-2018, 09:22 AM)julieTG Wrote:  After all this talk of stop October etc , I am going to go double November

I have been a bit lax with the hrt of late and only been on patch per week instead of 2,

Last weekend had a huge resurge of trans feelings, so I am going to go to 3 100mcg patches per week for
November as wish larger breasts for Christmas

x

Julie

x

So grow-vember then.......

Megan

Lol
Megan yes like that 
They are growing a little already 
X

Julie

I'm still on the fence too, on and off PM, insanely curious about starting hrt as always. There are a lot less people posting on here these days though. I wonder if the nexus is still busy, maybe we shouldn't have branched off on our own.

I apologize if I temporarily highjack this post, but the previous post tempts me to reply.

For me, there is little or nothing to post about.  I am not trying to grow breasts, and I'm not interested in blocking testosterone (only DHT).  Whereas, boobs, estrogen and low T are apparently the only focus of this site.

For myself, I seem to inhabit a small niche of feminization fascination, where there is no particular interest in emasculation.  I keep lurking in the background, curious to see any similar feelings echoed on this forum.  Out of courtesy, I am mindful that a minority member's ramblings would probably only annoy the majority.

I'm doubtful that any significant percentage of members lack dysphoria, and do have a considerable level of feminine gender envy, and have no interest in forfeiting the advantages conferred by testosterone, and find it impossible to feel sexually attracted to males.

I respond at this juncture, to ping for replies from like-minded fellow lurkers, if they exist.

(26-10-2018, 04:12 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  For me, there is little or nothing to post about.  I am not trying to grow breasts, and I'm not interested in blocking testosterone (only DHT).  Whereas, boobs, estrogen and low T are apparently the only focus of this site.

Not just "apparently", it IS the focus of this site.  If you look at the page heading it says, "Breast Nexum    Breast Growth For Genetic Males".
I'm sure that none of us mind you being here and lurking or contributing as you wish, but if blocking DHT production is your only goal, then a simple trip to the doctor and a prescription for Finasteride is probabaly the quickest and easiest way to deal with it.

Nope, not my only goal.  But I see by your reactivity that I judged correctly in not bothering to post much at this site.

Yes, I did take the name of the site into consideration.  You will notice that this particular forum is in the Males Staying Male section.  One could assume there was a subset of individuals reading here that may have had an interest in greater inclusion of the many forms of gender fluidity.

If such insulting smack-down reactivity can be expected here, then it will be no wonder if posting contributions fall off.

(27-10-2018, 04:19 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Nope, not my only goal.  But I see by your reactivity that I judged correctly in not bothering to post much at this site.

Yes, I did take the name of the site into consideration.  You will notice that this particular forum is in the Males Staying Male section.  One could assume there was a subset of individuals reading here that may have had an interest in greater inclusion of the many forms of gender fluidity.

If such insulting smack-down reactivity can be expected here, then it will be no wonder if posting contributions fall off.

Whoaa... you are ratherly overly sensitive aren't you? I intended no criticism, insult or put-down, I said you were welcome.
You were the one who commented adversely about a focus on breast growth and allied topics, which is why I pointed out the forum description.
I was merely trying to offer advice on the topic you raised, which was about lowering DHT without affecting T itself.
The 'males staying male' section was invented some while ago when a large proportion of active posters at that time ( many have left now) moved towards full transition, however there are many who still fall into the 'staying male' category, including me. However the staying male or not, the focus is still on growing breasts.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon