Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Addictiveness of herbs, hrt etc...?

Many people have reported that PM is addictive. Many have purged just to buy again, and repeated this corse of actions times over.
I have never heard the experience of people using other methods, from massage to pumps and from BO to HRT. 
So, this is mostly a question for those that changed method at some point, or that had to stop cold turkey: what is that makes PM (only?) addictive?

Is it something chemical that has nothing to do with the hormones? Maybe a "coca plant effect"? 
Is it an hormonal reaction? (If so, BO and HRT should have the same effect)
Is it the idea of growing breasts/playing between genders? (If so, pumps and massage should also do the same)

With "addictive" I mean that many people have gone against every logic, putting relationships and social life at risk, to back on PM (at least on PM). So the pull seems to be stronger that just "mental" and more "drug-style".

Your thought and experience?

Shiraz 
You raise a very valid question there
X

Julie

I doubt that the PM (or the hormones) are addictive, but I suspect that the journey is. By this, I mean that after thinking about having my own pair of breasts for many years, I could easily get "hooked" on anything that brings this closer to reality. For other people, it might be something else (fem feelings, etc.) but the point is the same. If you always dreamed about owning a Corvette, you sure get attached to it if you finally get one...you don't want to drive your other car.

Nope
I think pm has a different action

On pm I felt even more horny , breasts grew but my Libido went off the scale,

On hrt libido is still high, ie higher than not on anything 

I think the fact of growing breasts just turns me on, but pm cannot control libido whereas hrt can

So in that way pm is addictive as fetish desires are fuelled 

X

Julie

Hope this clarifies things a bit, I started with PM-FG and SP then a period of two years of noogling , the more I pumped the more I wanted, went from a large cup to an extra large cup. I fill the XL cup about 2/3 of the cup and have just passed the 43 inch in my bust, under bust is 38. I go about my life without regrets about growing breasts, grandchildren know and so does wife. My wife does not approve and isof the impression it is caused by gynecomastia, until I was caught flat footed  by her while noogling .  she says no  more pumping so we will see what happens in the not so distant future. 

I was breast feed and from all indications this started my fascination for breasts, I always wanted my own. I'm not sure how I found a site that gave promis to me of being able to grow my own and I started growing and helped  them along with herbs and am pleased with the results, still working on DD's.

Best wishes for all your breast dreams
Dart

(15-11-2018, 11:25 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I think the fact of growing breasts just turns me on, but pm cannot control libido whereas hrt can

So in that way pm is addictive as fetish desires are fuelled 

That's my point. We're not talking about a chemical addiction, like one might experience with drugs. You become addicted to the action, the results. Not the PM or hormones.

I've gotten an erection while popping a PM capsule in my mouth. We know that the PM didn't "cause" this, my mind did. And you, your mind will create and fuel the addiction, just like a smoker's brain tells them they need to have that thing in their mouth even after they've broken the chemical addiction to cigarettes.

So...I reiterate my assertion that the "journey" is addictive. The changes, the anticipation, the satisfaction of the need to become feminine, the fetish...whatever it means to you.

Yes the journey is addictive , but hrt tames the addiction 
Pm does not

X

Julie

(15-11-2018, 11:14 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I doubt that the PM (or the hormones) are addictive, but I suspect that the journey is. By this, I mean that after thinking about having my own pair of breasts for many years, I could easily get "hooked" on anything that brings this closer to reality. For other people, it might be something else (fem feelings, etc.) but the point is the same. If you always dreamed about owning a Corvette, you sure get attached to it if you finally get one...you don't want to drive your other car.

EXACTLY!

I quit for a while, or rather took a longer break of several months, and its not so much an addiction like you have to have it or die. Its all of a sudden you miss that little pain you have behind your nipple that tells you things are growing, and you have a fear that all that hard work of growing your boobies will go away. and then you remember how you wanted breasts to fill up your bra and some other reasons.
So the best, non hrt, method is the PM routine.
And your corvette analogy is spot on too. That's why I have 4 of them and cant seem to sell any of them.
Bobbi

I am having a doubt about what to do with this thread at this point:
Ask a toxicologist or a psychiatrist about the reason for the addictiveness, or shift the attention on the correlation between breasts and corvettes?

Decision decisions...

lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon