Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anecdotes on my continuing development

Every so often something interesting or funny happens in my day related to my development but I couldn't figure how to post them. Like last March when my wife first noticed  my clear painted nails and commented it looked cute or the cosmetic girl at the mall. Then I thought of using this thread as my posting place as things come up. So here it goes. 
This morning was the first time I used the "b" word with my wife... that's right.. breast. This morning while stroking her breasts I asked her if she found it pleasurable she admitted that it wasn't so much and that she preferred to be gone down on. She said I was different in that men usually preferred being gone down on but she knows I prefer "up here". I commented that yes I love when she touches and kisses my  breasts. Yeah Big Grin  the first time I referred to my developing as true breasts.
Later while she was epilating my back I commented how my back needed more work since I couldn't reach it daily like the rest of my body and that my breasts were so much smoother because of continual epilation.
So that's it. It's the little things that are so wonderful.

Well thank you for sharing , helps seeing and hearing the insights of others on a day to day routine

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
Seems like my steps get taken around different holidays. A week before last Easter was when my wife noticed the clear polish on my nails and commented it was cute. Since then I have kept my nails nicely polished. Over the last year or two my wife has made semi-joking comments a few times about perhaps my needing a bra but quickly laughed it off. During last minute shopping on Christmas eve I picked up a three pack of just basic cotton sports bras. I left them folded on my dresser that evening. On Christmas morning she noticed them and with a smile asked if those were mine. I said yes adding I was shy to her about it. She had me try them on for her right away and was amazed the size was correct. She agreed it was a good idea since she says I have been jiggling. Seeing how they fit under my t shirts she was quite pleased. As a funny aside to that, she was trying on a couple of new bras she had bought with one being a little too tight for her. She laughed and asked if I wanted that one too. I laughed and said it was way too big for me as her breasts are large and at that point she cupped my breast saying mine were only half the size of hers. We both laughed. Knowing I like tights she told me to check out some women's tights she saw that were in my size which when I was leaving this morning to run errands she reminded me to not forget to look for those tights.

Well that's it for what it's worth. These slow baby steps seem to increase the bonding of my wife and I.
Merry Christmas.

That's great news and that's a great wife!
Merry Christmas and happy new year. It already looks like 2019 is going to be a lot of fun for you.

(26-12-2018, 07:39 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  That's great news and that's a great wife!
Merry Christmas and happy new year. It already looks like 2019 is going to be a lot of fun for you.

Thanks Shirazmn,
Taking it slow seems to be working the best.
Hope all is wonderful for you.

Sweet, I like that
X

Julie

(27-12-2018, 11:47 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Sweet, I like that
X

Julie

Thankyou Julie. What a beautiful place to spend Christmas Thailand is. I wish you many blessings.

Wink What a great end of the year. because of jiggling and modestly I began wearing a bra everyday. Then yesterday when I picked up my wife from work I was browsing the clothes while waiting for her. I found 3 cute camis which looked very comfortable for sleep. When she came out from the back I showed them to her and with a happy look on her face she agreed they looked comfortable and joked about them being sexy for me. Last night she said it looked so good on me. She also (for the 3rd time)  referred to me by her affectionate name for me.... "my baby girl" Smile . This morning when we awoke I referred to myself (for the 1st time) as her "baby girl" and she laughed commenting that now she has a daughter, her Honey (me), her "baby boy" ( a friend of the family)  and her "baby girl" ME Big Grin . We both laughed that her life was certainly now complete. 
Well…... Happy New Year

Sounds wonderful. Congratulations. (I'm jealous)

Just to keep track of the first... last week my wife and I were shopping and afterward at lunch (over a margarita) I commented to her how this was the first time shopping I never bothered to look in the men's department. Too boring. We laughed at my mile stone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon