Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

dared

Well my wife dared me to live as a women full time for a month (i'm taking vacation time from the end of nov - just after new years).
so challenge excepted .
If i can go a whole month dressed and living completely like a woman she will help and support my decission to try pharma hrt.
If i lose then i hafta stick with herbals another year.  so really i'm not out anything if i lose.
The rules are i have to wear bra and panties all the time (all ready do). wear my women's clothes ( jeans, tops, and shoes out in public. i dont own any dresses or skirts )
make up , nails and hair need to be done also.
I know some of us on here already do these things every day and are thinking this isn't that hard or that much of a challenge but for me  it will be.
i've been wanting to try pharma for awhile now because i seem to have hit the wall with herbals and even if i try to take a break from them it dont help
so wish me luck

Lucky you! 

I hope we get regular updates!

Staying tuned in for this ,will you go shopping for groceries? Fuel up the car ,pay bills at Post office?

Good for you! Some day I hope my wife gets to the point of such a dare and support for the dare for me Rolleyes

(04-12-2018, 12:37 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  Good for you! Some day I hope my wife gets to the point of such a dare and support for the dare for me Rolleyes

Good luck- you will truly be living the dream !

OH you lucky bahhstahhd you!
Do keep us posted..with pictures too please
Bobbi

The Really hard part won`t be the 1 month, in fact after the first 2 weeks you`ll probably wonder what all the fuss was about. the bit i don`t envy is going back to drab again!

I`v know many girls that have broken down after just a day or an evening (myself included) as themselves and felt the sadness of having to return to drab.

Good luck with that!

Well girls let me just say that so far I've been embarrassed a few times already the first was when I had to sign for a package,it was the first day.
But I think the hardest thing is having to put on make up. I don't get all dolled up but just the basics ,then having to check it all day ugh ! 
I really don't notice anything about the clothing as far as making me feel different nor do I notice people looking as much  ( but I'm sure they do ).
I don't really pass as far as looks but i feel like I do on the inside.
Some friends and family excommunicated  me but others have given full support.id like to post a few pics but do not really know how

(10-12-2018, 10:25 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  I don't really pass as far as looks but i feel like I do on the inside.

a good 90% of "passing" is all about confidence, so as long as you feel you do, you probably are! Cool

thew makeup thing comes with time, a month isn`t realy enough to have it down to an art that only takes 10 mins Max, but you Do get there eventually and it`ll be second nature, same with dressing, it won`t really be something you think about, at least no more than any other woman does. I`v been full time for over 2 years now, it gets ordinary pretty quickly.
as for losing some people around you, I`m afraid to say it goes with the teritory, hopefully one day things will be different though. xx

oh, and get yourself a good setting spray, you won`t have to check your makeup anywhere near as much then Wink

I’m impressed! You’ve got this! 
Confidence is key!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon