Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs?

My term for this 'two-spirited' condition is known as a 'duality'.

(14-12-2019, 10:37 PM)Carmen Wrote:  My term for this 'two-spirited' condition is known as a 'duality'.

Of course, you can call it many things......   Rolleyes

A rose, by any other name..

You could as well call it full-spirited, or maybe complete spirited.  

Is it not the very duality of our human makeup that makes us feel somehow incomplete?

(15-12-2019, 12:30 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  A rose, by any other name..

You could as well call it full-spirited, or maybe complete spirited.  

Is it not the very duality of our human makeup that makes us feel somehow incomplete?

I have never thought about it too much, but it makes sense. Smile

Returning to the original intent of this thread...
My sis-n-law has been made aware of the obvious changes with my 'pecs'.
Several months ago when meeting she patted me on the chest.
Now last week when we met she copped another feel. I guess that she's making a mental note of my progress.
Or perhaps she was reaffirming her suspicion that I'm growing breasts.

(16-12-2019, 10:17 PM)Carmen Wrote:  Returning to the original intent of this thread...
My sis-n-law has been made aware of the obvious changes with my 'pecs'.
Several months ago when meeting she patted me on the chest.
Now last week when we met she copped another feel. I guess that she's making a mental note of my progress.
Or perhaps she was reaffirming her suspicion that I'm growing breasts.

You should ask her if she wants an inspection.....   I would feel a little violated myself.  Unless you want your sister-in-law to cop a feel.

I've had a couple of women put their hands on my breast recently. Did this happen before? I don't think so. Maybe it did and I just never realized it. But there's no squeeze involved, just a palm to the breast. Do they suspect something? I really don't know.

My young grandchildren have started poking and pinching my breasts.  They giggle wildly but thus far have said nothing.  Their parents have not said anything, and indeed I don't think they have noticed.  If they have noticed, they have been polite enough not to poke, pinch, or speak up, although in truth I think the easiest thing would be if they did commence a conversation.  Otherwise, I will probably test the limits of stealth, not being able to resist E.

I must admit that I get a real charge out of it when I hug my adult female friends and relatives hello.  The feeling of breasts-on-breasts is very pronounced to me.  I do wonder if they feel my side of the equation at all.

Hello all! I'm a 41 year old husband and father. I've been on my journey of growth for a few years, but due to finances, just on and off. I want to see how far I can change my body without losing functionality. I have less than zero desire to go "all the way". I'm very happy with staying male and also having a feminine body, as much as I'm able to achieve. I'm very lucky in my situation that my wife is actually the one to convince me that if this is something I want, then I should go for it, as long as she gets what she wants from me in the bedroom. As long as I can perform, she has no problem letting me go as far as I'm able. I am so thankful I don't have to hide my breasts or make up stories as to why they're there. 

The other people in my area, however, are very closed minded so stealth is a way of life for me. My wife prefers it that way as it's "our little ? secret". They aren't very apparent if I wear the right combination of clothes, but I would like to be able to show them off sometimes. I'm very proud of what I've been able to achieve. As much as I dislike hiding them sometimes, I'm super glad my wife isn't one of them. 

A few previous posts have me thinking about the next time I see a medical professional. I most definitely will not lie or beat around the bush. I want what I want and f**k what others think. I'm content with what I'm doing to my body and really only have 1 regret in all of this. I wish I had started earlier.

(17-12-2019, 08:28 PM)Femman Wrote:  Hello all! I'm a 41 year old husband and father. I've been on my journey of growth for a few years, but due to finances, just on and off. I want to see how far I can change my body without losing functionality. I have less than zero desire to go "all the way". I'm very happy with staying male and also having a feminine body, as much as I'm able to achieve. I'm very lucky in my situation that my wife is actually the one to convince me that if this is something I want, then I should go for it, as long as she gets what she wants from me in the bedroom. As long as I can perform, she has no problem letting me go as far as I'm able. I am so thankful I don't have to hide my breasts or make up stories as to why they're there. 

The other people in my area, however, are very closed minded so stealth is a way of life for me. My wife prefers it that way as it's "our little ? secret". They aren't very apparent if I wear the right combination of clothes, but I would like to be able to show them off sometimes. I'm very proud of what I've been able to achieve. As much as I dislike hiding them sometimes, I'm super glad my wife isn't one of them. 

A few previous posts have me thinking about the next time I see a medical professional. I most definitely will not lie or beat around the bush. I want what I want and f**k what others think. I'm content with what I'm doing to my body and really only have 1 regret in all of this. I wish I had started earlier.
why  not  put  up  some  pics  its  a  way  of  showing  them  off  if  only  to  this  comunity

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon