Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mmm so tempted by noogleberry......

Well discovered one drawback with pumping my nipples are very sore when it's cold and get very erect.

Ill post an update picture this weekend, that will be about 4 weeks of pumping pretty much everyday, my breasts seem to be increasing in size or at least fullness they feel bigger at the sides. I am definitely not going to be going trampolining in a hurry (or indeed ever)!

Megan

Not sure how much progress there is to see but this is after about 4 weeks continual pumping and a little pre Christmas.....

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkceUJ2repcfgdERWuuZQNivBOh9vQ

Definitely feel bigger and heavier if nothing else!

Megan

(03-02-2020, 09:17 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Not sure how much progress there is to see but this is after about 4 weeks continual pumping and a little pre Christmas.....

Megan

Feeling heavier and bigger is progress itself. Looks so as well.

(03-02-2020, 09:17 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Not sure how much progress there is to see but this is after about 4 weeks continual pumping and a little pre Christmas.....

Megan

I see the changes. Not to just your boobs, but around the neck, shoulders, ribs, etc. Youre looking lovely Megan!

Looks amazing, nice work!

Very very nice Megan, yep neck, shoulders, you look like a lovely young women, even your waist from what we see has a nice taper too.
congrats..

(10-02-2020, 08:46 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  Very very nice Megan, yep neck, shoulders, you look like a lovely young women, even your waist from what we see has a nice taper too.
congrats..

These are the wonderful effects I hope to attain over time.

(10-02-2020, 09:00 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(10-02-2020, 08:46 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  Very very nice Megan, yep neck, shoulders, you look like a lovely young women, even your waist from what we see has a nice taper too.
congrats..

These are the wonderful effects I hope to attain over time.

Re: These are the wonderful effects I hope to attain over time.

With that wonderful sounding garden of yours, one has no doubt that you will!

(11-02-2020, 03:16 AM)Velmi krásná žena .??? :)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(10-02-2020, 09:00 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(10-02-2020, 08:46 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  Velmi velmi pěkný Megan, jo krk, ramena, vypadáš jako krásné mladé ženy, dokonce i tvůj pas od toho, co vidíme, má také pěkné zúžení.
gratuluji..

To jsou úžasné efekty, které doufám v průběhu času dosáhnu.

Re: To jsou úžasné efekty, které doufám v průběhu času dosáhnu.

S vaší nádhernou znějící zahradou nikdo nepochybuje, že to uděláte!

Re: Velmi krásná žena

Translated from Czech: Very beautiful woman

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon