Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brain Feminization

I often read posts on here describing experiences of brain rewiring of brain feminization, however I've noticed that they pretty much never go into detail about what that means. Can anyone describe what this means to them? I would absolutely love to read a detailed account of someone's experience with brain feminization if they are willing to write about it.

Nobody responded  Sad

Because it's kinda weird. I assume most here are hetro who just want boobs for whatever reason, OK the herbs and oestrogen have an effect on the brain, am experiencing them myself, but try to ignore it.

It can mean a lot of different things and I wouldn't assume it weird to be curious.

When I investigated nootropics, particular ones were (forget which, wasn't of interest to me at the time) leveraged for tapping the brain hemispheres in ways beyond what is typical/usual. The thought was, that men for example, could better tap into the more female side of the brain in an effort to enhance cognition and memory. Not suggesting so much is true, just interesting.

Focus and aspiration can be interesting as well. Taking the "getting in touch with one's feminine side" to a whole nother level.

The universe is an interesting place and it's worth taking a step back to explore what you're interested in a way far beyond the mere hustle and bustle of the daily grind of common life.

I was on vacation last June down in Sarasota, and I’d notice groups of men, be them in a grocery store, restaurant or bar. I’d notice their camaraderie, of which I’d previously be able to instinctively associate with. While observing guy group behavior, it was so foreign to me as if to try to decipher hieroglyphics. I had no more in common with them than the man in the moon. Be me, former collegiate athlete, hunter, offshoreman, landscaper, farm veterinarian, you name it. I (used to be) a typical guy. No more. But, while I still do all those things myself, the recognizable behavior that I used to so easily fall into, I didn’t have one ounce of interest in anymore. That was something that struck me as odd.

Sorry, wasn't calling anybody weird, just meant that my own feelings and thoughts are kinda weird to me personally.
I still work in a very testosterone infused environment though I have become much calmer and relaxed but in the same instance I know that when the sh.it hits the fan I still have it in me to act appropriately. Sort of a Dr Jekyll and sister Hyde situation.
Every person on this planet has their feminine and masculine side I think. At home I embrace the feminine part of myself that oestrogen gives me, but at work battle to suppress that side of me while at the same time am longing to get home and be myself again.

This could be the start of a very valuable dialog.  I hope it continues.

I have often wondered whether by brain isn’t entirely wired masculine, but then realized it’s a kind of a stupid thought.  Of course it’s not.  It would be like being entirely wired right-sided.  You wouldn’t even be able to walk or clap your hands.

I personally believe that men have been duped, steered, and socially engineered into behaving in ways not conducive to our own psychological development.  The bravery or compulsion that drives us to explore our feminine side also gives the permission to reassess questionable ideations as to what it means to be a man.

I personally find estrogen to be a balm to my spirit, that enhances my psychological fluidity.  That fluidity allows me to remodel myself into a more accurate reflection of my true self.  I wouldn’t like to be locked forever into a teenaged, programmed notion of what it means to be a man.

A few days ago (please don't laugh) something happened which totally shocked me.
Was watching the Queens Christmas speech on TV with the mother in law, at one point got so emotional, I tried my very hardest but couldn't stop the tears rolling down my cheeks. Think the mum in law found it sweet, but I was soooooooo  awesomely embarrassed at showing emotion. Wanted to dig a big hole to bury myself in. This is what I don't like about PM, but everything else it does makes it worthwhile.

For a period of, say 6-9 months, about 18-24 months into my NBE, I was extremely emotional. Ever since then, not so much. At one point I was playing the sentimental song, “Living on Love” by Alan Jackson, to my wife on my guitar, and I started balling. She said, “I hate it when a man cries”, and walked out of the room. That was the last time I played that song. I still can get choked up easily, but for that matter, I always have. But that one instance mentioned was in a period where tears would pop out easily. Since then that rush of tears have abated.

Re: Crying and emotions

I'm not sure I cry and more than I used to, as it's always been kind of rare. That being said, the expectation that "men" shouldn't cry (by other men, women, partners, etc.) is like telling another human that they don't want you to have/experience a full range of emotions (like it takes something away from them, if you do). 

Crying at a loss (and I've lost my share) seems to be more forgivable, but my favorite teared up moments are when experiencing something profound, and welling up with the emotion of the experience.

These are some of the most precious moments in life, and if it results in tears of joy, no other being on earth should discourage one's enjoyment of the moment.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon