Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to join the discussion

Hi all,

I have been a lurker on this site (and before that on Breastnexus) for several years.  I have learned much from many of your posts.  I have enjoyed watching your breast development progress.  I decided it was time for me to show how my breasts have developed over that period. I have primarily used Ainterol PM off and on for the 5 years or so, as well as some Fenugreek tablets.  I have for found the spray to be most effective, although I am currently also taking 500mg tablets twice a day.  I have been pleased with my development!  I had hoped to attach a picture I took this morning of one of my boobs but can't figure out how to do so.  Posting help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello and welcome.
To post a picture:
- Click on "new reply" below (not the text box, the button to the right).
- In the next page, write what you want in the text box, then
- In the attachments section click on "Choose File", browse your computer for the image, click "Add attachment". The page will refresh and your image should now be in the attachment list. You can repeat this step up to 3 times per post, one file each time.
- Once happy with copy and attachments, hit "Post Reply" and your post will appear along with your image.

Looking fwd to seeing pictures of your progress!
-

(15-01-2020, 02:49 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Hi all,

I have been a lurker on this site (and before that on Breastnexus) for several years.  I have learned much from many of your posts.  I have enjoyed watching your breast development progress.  I decided it was time for me to show how my breasts have developed over that period. I have primarily used Ainterol PM off and on for the 5 years or so, as well as some Fenugreek tablets.  I have for found the spray to be most effective, although I am currently also taking 500mg tablets twice a day.  I have been pleased with my development!  I had hoped to attach a picture I took this morning of one of my boobs but can't figure out how to do so.  Posting help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

Another try to post a boob picture.  Find I need to reduce size.  (My boobs are too big to post? LOL)  Attached, I hope, is a picture I took yesterday morning of my left boob, which is actually a bit smaller than the right one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow!
That's quite big! (The boob, not the picture)
Nicely done!

Do you have a target size you want to achieve?

(15-01-2020, 08:11 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Hi,

Another try to post a boob picture.  Find I need to reduce size.  (My boobs are too big to post? LOL)  Attached, I hope, is a picture I took yesterday morning of my left boob, which is actually a bit smaller than the right one.

Welcome.  You're already looking fantastic. Which spray do you use?

Looking very nice!

Yes what spray?  So how steadfast are you to stay with it now? Also what is your mental take on how you lean and feel?

(15-01-2020, 10:59 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Wow!
That's quite big! (The boob, not the picture)
Nicely done!

Do you have a target size you want to achieve?

My bras are mostly "C" cup now.  Breasts at nipples are 47", under bust is 43".  That is about 2+" difference increase from when I started 5 years ago.  Don't have a specific target, but just keep using PM.  "D" cup might be nice.  Boobs are fun to play with, as you all know!

I finally figured out that I needed to post a tumbnail picture--less than 500 KG.  Although I am still having some trouble.  Wanted to post another picture but it hasn't worked yet.  Try again tomorrow.

What do you think of these?

So I take it you are using the PM spray (as a couple of people were asking above). That is good stuff, and targeted. Do confirm though, as I think some people are curious (which one specifically are you using).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon