Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO journey

(08-02-2020, 07:04 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Since you’ve already got growth, now might be a good time to start Progesterone Cream. Good Luck.

Will look into that. Any creams in particular you could recommend?

Smokey Mountain Naturals Progesterone Cream is highly regarded. Hey it off eBay for free shipping. Amazon charges something like $7 for shipping now.

(08-02-2020, 08:28 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Smokey Mountain Naturals Progesterone Cream is highly regarded. Hey it off eBay for free shipping. Amazon charges something like $7 for shipping now.

I am living within EU, in a country that is very restrictive on non-EU imports and looks like all the sellers on ebay are based in the US. Do you know if pregnenolone does the same? Seems to be in the same category of progesterone products, otherwise it looks like I've also got wild yams as a possibility, at least if it has to be within my current budget.

It looks like it’s available in the UK, but it seems kinda pricey. Try to look for bio-identical progesterone cream. Wild Yam cream works too, in a pinch. There are lots of UK posters on this board. I’d ask one of them. Good Luck.

(08-02-2020, 09:27 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  It looks like it’s available in the UK, but it seems kinda pricey. Try to look for bio-identical progesterone cream. Wild Yam cream works too, in a pinch. There are lots of UK posters on this board. I’d ask one of them. Good Luck.

Thank you. I ended up finding a Swanson brand cream at affordable prices and I've heard much good about that brand so put in the order. Smile

A few days into the program. So far I haven't felt much, except possibly being more energetic, though that might be excitement. Still no growth in the chest department. Progesterone cream still underway.

Another day and I felt like there had been some actual results. My skin and hair feels smoother and I have lost some strength. No visits from the boobfaerie yet, but so far I am delighted with results.

I see some mention pituary glandular to combine with BO? Does that give better results? And if so, can someone recommend some?

(13-02-2020, 06:28 PM)Pebi Wrote:  I see some mention pituary glandular to combine with BO? Does that give better results? And if so, can someone recommend some?

I have a bra just like the one in your avatar, somehow it looks sexy on you, mine doesn't.
A bit jealous.
I see great pictures of people on BO, making me think of quitting PM and going the BO way.

(13-02-2020, 08:23 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(13-02-2020, 06:28 PM)Pebi Wrote:  I see some mention pituary glandular to combine with BO? Does that give better results? And if so, can someone recommend some?

I have a bra just like the one in your avatar, somehow it looks sexy on you, mine doesn't.
A bit jealous.
I see great pictures of people on BO, making me think of quitting PM and going the BO way.

Thank you. I do like it, just feel my breasts definitely need to be firmer. Though I guess both my mom and older sister got hangers too. And you definitely make that top look sexy yourself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon