Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It’s been a while...

Although it has been quite some time since I’ve posted anything, I have continued with my program. Just a quick pic taken today...

(06-04-2020, 11:31 PM)krystal3838 Wrote:  Although it has been quite some time since I’ve posted anything, I have continued with my program. Just a quick pic taken today...

WOW! Those nipples are perfect! So what's in your program at the moment? That's soooo awesome, I wish I had nipples like that. Beautiful. Big Grin

Very, Very nice.  Not only what is your program.  How long have you been on it.  Looks fantastic

(06-04-2020, 11:31 PM)krystal3838 Wrote:  Although it has been quite some time since I’ve posted anything, I have continued with my program. Just a quick pic taken today...

Wow, nice work, very nice.

Just beautiful!!

(08-04-2020, 08:47 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

WOW! Those nipples are perfect! So what's in your program at the moment? That's soooo awesome, I wish I had nipples like that. Beautiful. Big Grin
Thank you so much. It truly has been close to 10 years or so since I've embarked on my journey. Currently, I am using 1 550mg PM pill from Barlowes and 50mg of Spironolactone in the morning and several cups of fenugreek tea throughout the day. I started years ago with Ainterol but it is a bit spendy for me. I have found no difference between the two.

(08-04-2020, 09:14 PM)StellaZ Wrote:  Very, Very nice.  Not only what is your program.  How long have you been on it.  Looks fantastic
Thank you so much StellaZ. It truly has been close to 10 years or so since I've embarked on my journey. Currently, I am using 1 550mg PM from Barlowes and 50mg of Spironolactone in the morning and several cups of fenugreek tea throughout the day. I started years ago with Ainterol but it is a bit spendy for me. I have found no difference between the two.

(09-04-2020, 07:50 AM)ukxdress Wrote:  

Wow, nice work, very nice.

ukxdress, thanks so much for the kind words...It has been a journey...smooches

(09-04-2020, 12:47 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  Just beautiful!!

guy_and_lingerie, thanks so much for the kind words...It has been a journey...smooches

WOW krystal.....  I'm in " Udder " amazement !    Tongue  Great job !

XO
Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon