Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update pic

Wink 

latest pic, seems to be going the right way...……………...

pic too big, will have to resize!    

Wow. Can you Share your routine

Lady C,  such good results.  Where do you go from here?

Cat

ok, that pic was just with pumping, massage and progesterone cream, I hadn't started on pm then.

pump for an hour or so each day when I can

also use a bellababy breast pump, not sure if that helps, but feels nice  Blush 

as for where do I go from here, just carry on I guess...……….

x

(11-06-2020, 12:17 AM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  ok, that pic was just with pumping, massage and progesterone cream, I hadn't started on pm then.

pump for an hour or so each day when I can

also use a bellababy breast pump, not sure if that helps, but feels nice  Blush 

as for where do I go from here, just carry on I guess...……….

x
Lady C,
It appears your breast are ready and waiting for growth.  You may have the best early development Montgomery glans ever.  Please keep posting photos.  I have had some good nipple development but not much in the way of areola growth.  You have what I hope to get!

Cat

WOW!! Just beautiful! I look forward to seeing where you go from there!!

thankyou x

not sure what Montgomery glans are?...….

I daren't go to big as gf will not be amused, as long as I have enough to have a nice cleavage in a dress I shall be happy, a b cup max would be more than enough x

plus bigger nipples and aureola lol

(13-06-2020, 03:58 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  thankyou x

not sure what Montgomery glans are?...….

I daren't go to big as gf will not be amused, as long as I have enough to have a nice cleavage in a dress I shall be happy, a b cup max would be more than enough x

plus bigger nipples and aureola lol
Montgomery glans are those little bumps on the aureola that moisturize the nipples at times of hormone activity and nursing.
Be careful what you ask for...
Breast growth tends to become addictive and the quest for bigger gets stronger.
Just saying....

lol, many have said be careful what I wish for!, I guess I will continue as is and see how far / how quick the girls grow.

will do some more update pics in say a month?

L C.

(14-06-2020, 04:01 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  lol, many have said be careful what I wish for!, I guess I will continue as is and see how far / how quick the girls grow.

will do some more update pics in say a month?

L C.

We will all look forward to that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon