Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hii, Nelda here! <3

Oh you will! You are so young, you got your whole lifetime ahead of you to make magic happen. You should take some time and start digging into people here, Lotus is the best source for all the science side of things, then there's whole bunch of people who have made fantastic progress in many ways and then few warnings about how not to do things, mainly by overdosing on very strong stuff... And there's some who have built up massive boobs with noogleberry alone. There's many ways into this and it is my believe that combining the best of all is the way to go. I would say I got almost all bases covered except for truly understanding the inner workings of hormones.

For me I think its a mix of luck(=genetics), sheer determination and lot of reading online on what works and what doesn't. Also find out how you can compliment the HRT if you choose to go that way, there's plethora of stuff to give you an edge. But I would say your young age is your best secret weapon into making the body of your dreams come true. Wink 

How cool is that, I gave you a first time on something. Take my word for it, your lips are perfect. Now just imagine how much more plump and full they will look like once you get your hormone levels fixed. I know mine have gotten prettier and definitely they look bigger than before. (One of the parts I've always liked about my body btw.)

The best advice I can give is to not get frustrated or hasty, the things you want will take years to happen, even at your age, but you certainly have a big advantage there, fantastic opportunity for anything, so don't waste it.

But I'm rambling again, more YOU as this is your intro. <3

EDIT:
Are you on Discord? There's a very nice server run by a certain member of this forum, I'm there too along with several familiar names around here, the chat is very active and its a nice bunch of people. Chime in if you want to discuss things in real time.
https://discord.com/channels/32461195772...7720350725

(10-02-2021, 05:46 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh you will! You are so young, you got your whole lifetime ahead of you to make magic happen. You should take some time and start digging into people here, Lotus is the best source for all the science side of things, then there's whole bunch of people who have made fantastic progress in many ways and then few warnings about how not to do things, mainly by overdosing on very strong stuff... And there's some who have built up massive boobs with noogleberry alone. There's many ways into this and it is my believe that combining the best of all is the way to go. I would say I got almost all bases covered except for truly understanding the inner workings of hormones.

For me I think its a mix of luck(=genetics), sheer determination and lot of reading online on what works and what doesn't. Also find out how you can compliment the HRT if you choose to go that way, there's plethora of stuff to give you an edge. But I would say your young age is your best secret weapon into making the body of your dreams come true. Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink"> 

How cool is that, I gave you a first time on something. Take my word for it, your lips are perfect. Now just imagine how much more plump and full they will look like once you get your hormone levels fixed. I know mine have gotten prettier and definitely they look bigger than before. (One of the parts I've always liked about my body btw.)

The best advice I can give is to not get frustrated or hasty, the things you want will take years to happen, even at your age, but you certainly have a big advantage there, fantastic opportunity for anything, so don't waste it.

But I'm rambling again, more YOU as this is your intro. <3

EDIT:
Are you on Discord? There's a very nice server run by a certain member of this forum, I'm there too along with several familiar names around here, the chat is very active and its a nice bunch of people. Chime in if you want to discuss things in real time.
https://discord.com/channels/32461195772...7720350725

I really appreciate your kind words Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> ah I was hoping there was a discord! I'm on discord a lot and am on several trans servers. Oh and that link is broken I think, please PM a different one or post it in this thread here! Thanks again!

Dammit... The correct link is on some thread here.

Wow, we have quite similar backstories, what with the wanting boobs throughout childhood, trying to use hypnosis/binaurals, eventually ending up here. As the resident 18 year old, its good to have you on board! Good luck with HRT, I hope it goes well.

-Dru

P.S. I'm on that discord as well, the one that HelloDidi posted.

(10-02-2021, 06:03 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  

Wow, we have quite similar backstories, what with the wanting boobs throughout childhood, trying to use hypnosis/binaurals, eventually ending up here. As the resident 18 year old, its good to have you on board! Good luck with HRT, I hope it goes well.

-Dru

P.S. I'm on that discord as well, the one that HelloDidi posted.

^-^ I was a little nervous publicly joining this forum, not sure if I really fit in but just from what I've heard so far it sounds like I'm in good hands. I hope so too Dru! From one 18 year old to another lol.

One more item to consider.
You may want to freeze some of your sperm.
There are many years ahead of you, and life doesn't always cruise in a straight line.
Saving a little bit of YOU might come in handy in the future, and shortly you will have some difficulty producing some.
Bobbi

Goes for you too Dru, and I didnt know you were a teeny bopper too. Smile

Hey Nelda

Remember you can always create your personal program if you need a space for talking about your progress or everything else you want. It is not reserved only to herbal programs, it is open to everyone! You seem like a very positive person, i can't wait to hear more from you.  :P

<3

Yep, make your own place here on the appropriate section. Big Grin

(10-02-2021, 07:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  One more item to consider.
There are many years ahead of you, and life doesn't always cruise in a straight line.
Saving a little bit of YOU might come in handy in the future, and shortly you will have some difficulty producing some.
Bobbi

Goes for you too Dru, and I didnt know you were a teeny bopper too. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I have thought about that, but I always hesitate at the price tag and my lack of insurance. It's likely worth it though. Thank you for the advice! And yes, I do plan on creating a record of my progress ^-^ I feel confident enough now with everyone's kind words of encouragement to go ahead and do that. From nothing to massive, that's the goal! <3

(10-02-2021, 08:12 PM)bleakorange7 Wrote:  

(10-02-2021, 07:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  One more item to consider.
Bobbi

Goes for you too Dru, and I didnt know you were a teeny bopper too. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I have thought about that, but I always hesitate at the price tag and my lack of insurance. It's likely worth it though. Thank you for the advice! And yes, I do plan on creating a record of my progress ^-^ I feel confident enough now with everyone's kind words of encouragement to go ahead and do that. From nothing to massive, that's the goal! <3

Good point here, this is a problem I'm facing soon too... I've talked about this here to some extent. On the discord server tons more.

This is one of the reasons why you should not make hasty decisions with permanent changes too quickly! You can't know how you feel about possibility of having your own family in ten years, or twenty. Make a backup plan as your clock might start ticking at some point and regret is a horrible thing to live with. Make plans, think ahead and play it safe so you wont strip yourself of possibilities in life.

Doing HRT/herbs is always a trade off as you can't be fully both at the same time, let this thought sink in for a while. <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon