Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the group, and have a couple questions...

Being new here I read alot about going down a rabbit hole, addicted to it, etc. 

1. For the guys that "want to stay male", is it difficult to stop once you start?   I could see myself having a hard time stopping once I start seeing real results

2. Do you have a pre determined size you are going for?

3. Once you start to develop,  do you still go shirtless in public?    

4. Do you try to hide your breasts in everyday clothes?    

5. Do you become self conscious about your breasts and nipples showing?

6. If your married, do you let your wife know your growing your breasts?  My wife knows I used her noogleberry once or twice, but not aware I am considering herbals.

Hello there. Smile

I was on this camp at first, for a while... I'll try to give you some answers.

1. Yes, after a while when the growth kicked in, since then I've just wanted more, but the growth also scared the crap out of me and made me take breaks few times. This is very common on how it works... Yes, the further you go, more difficult it MIGHT get to stop, but then again, I don't want to stop, I want to continue.

2. Changes over time, depends on the person a lot of course. First I just wanted boobs, a bit of boobs. Then I wanted a full B cup, then I wanted them to grow to a D... And then I decided to let them grow as much as they want. Goals are better to be kept somewhat realistic and understand that it takes a lot of time to achieve.

3. Its up to you if you do it or not. Me personally, nope, there's no way I would go just anywhere shirtless. Too much boobs, too much self awareness for that, but I'm not a male staying male at this point so for me its different.

4. Depends, I don't need to try that yet as most people are so oblivious to obvious they don't see it. I used to hide quite a lot, now when I'm on the brink of them being in your face no matter what, ( I think they already are) I'm not trying to hide at all. There's ways to keep them from not showing too much, but there's nothing to worry about unless you grow really big. They wont be noticed much even if they're quite big and obvious, people can't see boobs where they don't expect them. (Ladies are way better at picking this up.)

5. Yes, very much so, to the point where you're aware of them almost 24/7. Its both fun and frustrating, I personally love it. Big Grin 

6. I'm not married yet, but one year in in a quite stable and nice relationship, for me its been quite easy since my gf has known about NBE since day one. I have been slowly coming out to her about me being trans over time and she has fully accepted the fact and supports me completely. I advice you to be honest to your wife, tell her everything, explain her everything. If you hide the facts and she finds out, that can be a lot of trouble which honesty will deal with early on. Speak with her, don't do things in secret.

Happy growing. Wink

Hi Sloppyassho

I've been at NBE for a little while, I am 41, married with a son, and I have no intention to transition for many reasons (starting from the fact that I don't believe I am in the wrong body). I am tipping the point of B cups this year, so I think I am right at the point when things become hard to hide. So, here are my answers:

1. For the guys that "want to stay male", is it difficult to stop once you start?   I could see myself having a hard time stopping once I start seeing real results
Yes, it is difficult. It may be more or less difficult depending on the reason why you want breasts. I want them for a fetish, I like to crossdress, and I want to experience what it's like to have them and have them played with. I promised myself I'd stop as soon as they'd show up... and that was about 1 year ago. One important thing to keep in mind is that whatever herb/hormone you use to grow them, you'll be putting estrogens in your body. Estrogens (and Testosterone suppressors) are used to cure depression and mental illnesses in males (that's why many ani-depressant make men grow boobs), so if/when you stop, your body will chemically crave some part of it. It's not a proper addiction, but there is a physical "recall" to it.

We all do. Then, as soon as you have it and the world has not yet crumbled around you, you'll want to get just a bit bigger. Then maybe just another tiny little bit more....

Before Covid hit, I was merely an A cup. I went shirtless until August last year, when I was just maybe a large A cup. But I am a guy and my ches is wide. I am a tad chubby, so I can still get away with "moobs" a lot. I saw a couple of weird stares at the swimming pool, but one of the reasons why people go to swimming pools is to lose weight and improve their body, so I guess it's not so bad. Now that I am narrowing a full B cup, even if my boobs are not feminine in the slightest, I am wondering what I will be feeling like. Because I have a young son and I may move to a seaside town in the next 5 years, I am becoming a bit self-conscious about going topless. At the same time, I am a very active person while on holiday or outside the office, so dropping the ability to go topless is not something I am looking forward to. Then again, I am not yet stopping with NBE...

It's Winter and it's Covid time. They are hidden under layers of clothes. But they will soon start to show under t-shirts, so the question "what the heck will I wear in the Summer if I go back to work when it's 30C?" is always present in my mind. I am dreading/waiting for the moment when a sports bra will be neecssary to reduce projection while, at the same time, being obvious under my clothes.

See #4. Not for now, in Winter. I haven't had a Summer as a B cup so far.

6. If your married, do you let your wife know your growing your breasts?
I am walking a fine line here. She knows about my CDing. She tolerates it and has no problem seeing me in bras, heels, etc... but no, she has no idea that I am growing boobs intentionally. She knows that I am taking pills to keep a few hair on my head (which is Pueraria Mirifica...) and she knows that this may incur some breast tissue. Last December I budded pretty hard and my chest was in pain. My doctor diagnosed me with gynecomastia so it is official that I have some breast tissue. My wife only told me "If your chest becomes ridiculous or if your boobs get bigger than mine, you'll stop that stuff! Hair or no hair!". I am still waiting for her to be angry/worried to the point of forcing me to stop. When you are a crossdresser, how convenient is it that you grow the boobs you need to fill your bras? The agreement with my wife was always that CDing is only about clothing and I would not attempt any sort of transition. While I am not going to transition, physically or socially, I admit that growing breasts looks pretty damn close to that from someone else's point of view.

Wow, long answers. Sorry if it was boring Smile

Shiraz

Hi everyone Smile

1. I don't know. I just started with the program and I still don't know where it will take me. I am very curious by nature, especially when it comes to my body. Also, with me everything has to have a limit and I don’t go from one extreme to the other.

2. From the look of my breasts, it would be said that I have a cup A. But I have no problem filling a cup B. I have a bra 38B size. I would be happy if I get to cup C. More than just size I want bigger areolas and nipples. A size can stay on cup B Smile

3. I don't have a problem for now. I travel a lot with friends and on the beaches I saw younger guys and men with nice breasts and as far as I noticed, none of them tried to hide their breasts. When I used to go to the gym, I also saw masculine men with breasts. I guess those were the results of steroids.

4. Not yet. I may hide later if they are too obvious.

5. Not yet.

6. My bf knows I have gynecomastia. I don’t mean to tell him I’m taking breast growth funds. The excuse will be gynecomastia. And he has nice breasts too. Maybe even bigger than mine. Only his breasts unlike mine are not feminine and he is quite hairy Big Grin

(19-02-2021, 12:16 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  6. If your married, do you let your wife know your growing your breasts?
I am walking a fine line here. She knows about my CDing. She tolerates it and has no problem seeing me in bras, heels, etc... but no, she has no idea that I am growing boobs intentionally. She knows that I am taking pills to keep a few hair on my head (which is Pueraria Mirifica...) and she knows that this may incur some breast tissue. Last December I budded pretty hard and my chest was in pain. My doctor diagnosed me with gynecomastia so it is official that I have some breast tissue. My wife only told me "If your chest becomes ridiculous or if your boobs get bigger than mine, you'll stop that stuff! Hair or no hair!". I am still waiting for her to be angry/worried to the point of forcing me to stop. When you are a crossdresser, how convenient is it that you grow the boobs you need to fill your bras? The agreement with my wife was always that CDing is only about clothing and I would not attempt any sort of transition. While I am not going to transition, physically or socially, I admit that growing breasts looks pretty damn close to that from someone else's point of view.

Thanks for the responses!

I haven't told mine, but Its not like I hide it from her and she doesn't ask questions.  She knows I have been taking several different natural remedies, SP for prostrate, fennel for digestion, tea tree oil for my scalp, fenugeek to lower my blood sugar, etc.  

(18-02-2021, 11:36 PM)sloppyassho Wrote:  

6. If your married, do you let your wife know your growing your breasts?  My wife knows I used her noogleberry once or twice, but not aware I am considering herbals.

HI Sloppyassho,
Welcome to the fun Smile
I've only been at the NBE for a few months now but happy to chip in with what I think.
1. I'm definitely in the make staying male camp, so can't give you an full answer, but as you know lots of others say it's difficult to stop, it's the call or rather addiction to the hormones that causes this, although I'm no medical expert so I might be completely wrong there!! It's something that I will undoubtedly face at some point in time!!!
2. When I first started I said that I am aiming for a B maybe C cup, however, after these few months and seeing my progress, I have re-aligned my target from being a cup size to shape, so now I am aiming for a pair of natural looking small breasts.
3. I tend not to go topless as I am self-conscious about my scar on my belly and the fact that I have a small dad belly to, the only real time you will see me topless is if I'm sunbathing / on the nudist beach in Wales. As far as I am concerned I will continue to do so and once the world has righted itself (and its warm enough) I'll be heading down to the nudist beach later this year. If I'm out swimming at the baths I have always worn a one piece (waterpolo) swimsuit that hides my scar and any will hopefully hide whatever small ish boobage that comes along.
4. & 5. I've always had some small man boobs that I've never actively tried to hide. I'm happy wearing t-shirts be they loose or close fit and you can always see some of my man boobs shape and in all honesty no one gives a damn or says anything. I have now budded and my man boobs have changed so now poke out quite a bit more. They are now very obvious to me, but still no one has said anything. As the weather starts to warm up I have decided that cardigans, zip up tops and waistcoats will become my new fashion friends. I wear these now and in my mind helps to just hide them a little.
6. I'm divorced and no GF, so no issues on that front, I have two early 20's daughters who have yet to say anything and as and when I will tell them, as you have to be honest and open, secrets always come back and bite you on the ass. 
Hope that has given you another perspective and some further food for thought.
Have a long slow and happy NBE journey  Smile

When I decided to grow my breasts, I never considered stopping.  I wanted to get them as big as they would go.

As stated above, wanted them to grow as big as possible.  Never imagined they might go to DD's or bigger.  It is said that size is determined by your genes - how big your mother/sister were.  If you have a size in mind, I would assume that if you stopped taking what ever your taking the growth would stop

No, I wouldn't.  but depends on your nerve factor.  I've seen men with breasts (moobs) go shirtless - especially like at the beach. I saw a friends neighbor with good size moobs and large aerolas go shirtless and it seems he didn't care about how he looked. 

No - don't flaunt them either.  The projection is there.  I wear heavy shirts in winter, mostly Tee's in the summer.  The tees are one size bigger that i would usually wear.  The heavy shirts because I like to be warm.  No one has ever said anything about my breasts, even my friends whom we joke a lot amongst ourselves.  Don't seem to get looks from strangers when out.  I'm not real big (38 B bra), but they do show.  Not ashamed of them.

At first, then it wears off when you find out nobody cares, nobody seems to notice.  

I didn't come out to my wife about growing my breasts.  I used estradiol pills and cream instead of herbs and she was aware i was ordering them ( came by mail and she saw the packages).  She never said anything, but the growth was apparent

People who want to grow breasts should keep in mind that once they have grown, they will be with you the rest of their life, so consider that in your quest for breasts.

(21-02-2021, 10:41 PM)taxer Wrote:  3. Once you start to develop,  do you still go shirtless in public? 

No, I wouldn't.  but depends on your nerve factor.  I've seen men with breasts (moobs) go shirtless - especially like at the beach. I saw a friends neighbor with good size moobs and large aerolas go shirtless and it seems he didn't care about how he looked. 

I have always had large nipples and very pronounced aerolas since puberty.  In my younger years was always embarrassed to take my shirt off.   I got lifting heavily and took some steroids for a few years in which they developed a bit more.   As I have got older, I must have more self confidence as really don't care what people think.  Last year I was mowing my lawn shirtless and my neighbor stopped by to chat.   He kept glancing down at my chest and looked very uncomfortable.   I made a joke saying it was OK if he wanted to stare at my tits.   He just laughed and said I had bigger tits than his wife.  I'm an A-cup now, and imagine even if I get to a C-cup,  I would still go shirtless and not think twice about it.

(22-02-2021, 05:04 PM)sloppyassho Wrote:  
(21-02-2021, 10:41 PM)taxer Wrote:  3. Once you start to develop,  do you still go shirtless in public? 

I have always had large nipples and very pronounced aerolas since puberty.  In my younger years was always embarrassed to take my shirt off.   I got lifting heavily and took some steroids for a few years in which they developed a bit more.   As I have got older, I must have more self confidence as really don't care what people think.  Last year I was mowing my lawn shirtless and my neighbor stopped by to chat.   He kept glancing down at my chest and looked very uncomfortable.   I made a joke saying it was OK if he wanted to stare at my tits.   He just laughed and said I had bigger tits than his wife.  I'm an A-cup now, and imagine even if I get to a C-cup,  I would still go shirtless and not think twice about it.

Funny story !!!

(18-02-2021, 11:36 PM)sloppyassho Wrote:  

Sloppy, here is my reply by the numbers

1.  For me, PM and SP was a good start for me.  I always had a fascination with " what if I had more female attributes ?"  After that, I knew that I did !
2.  Sort of...  I wanted the size that fit my frame....  Not necessarily body weight, cause I can try to lose weight. 
3.  Never go public nude from waist up.  I don't want to become a target of ridicule or worse.  Besides, I'm not into it as a fetish.
4.  I don't try to hide it...  I cant anymore even if I want too.  But once in a while I do show glimpses of them with low cut blouses.   Blush

I hope this is what you wanted.  And by the way...  Welcome to this madhouse !

X
Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon