Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions

(25-04-2021, 02:52 PM)Lots of thought Wrote:  

I have some questions regarding NBE. I am deciding wether or not I want to start feminizing my body, and these are some of the questions I have:

Do you have any regrets after going through NBE?

How did doing NBE affect your family and extended family? How about your schooling or job?

Has life changed now that you have a new package on your chest?

Are you happier now or do you have regrets?

If you could, would you go back in time and tell yourself to now grow breasts?

Do you have any regrets after going through NBE?
Only very slightly, since I only very slightly enhanced them.  Slightly more fat accumulation on pecs, due to topical estriol, and enlarged, more feminine nipples from same cause.  No further for me, since I don't want to feel self-conscious when shirtless.  I don't want any more regrets than what I've already got.

How did doing NBE affect your family and extended family?
It didn't, since I won't let it.  It's a fetish for me, after all.  It would be dumb to let a fetish turn into an addiction, and an addiction is something that screws up your life.

How about your schooling or job?
Nope.

Has life changed now that you have a new package on your chest?
My life has improved, now that I've more clearly identified my fetish for what and why it is.  My more girly nipples will subside in time.  Nothing life-changing there.

Are you happier now or do you have regrets?
Happier now, even with same regrets as before, now that I'm more clear about the what and why of my existing regrets.  I'm glad that incongruous boobs are not one of my new ones.

If you could, would you go back in time and tell yourself to not grow breasts?
If I had grown them, I probably would wish I hadn't done.  I'd tell myself to do what I did, which was to explore feminization in completely reversible ways.

(27-04-2021, 11:43 PM)Drew Wrote:  There are a few creases in that bra, but utmost RESPECT! It's a c cup. All of my new bras are a 36 b which 2 months ago I wasn't stretching enough so they sort of had those creases in the fabric too. But now stretching and filling them so it wIll happen. Wish i could model a c cup too. But back to stuff, a lot doesn't help a lot. Go slowly, I have in the last few months absolutely lost interest in my boobs and have drastically reduced my 'medication' as I really dont care much anymore. Now in constant growing pains, hurts so much at times so don't overdo it whatever you decide to do, a lot doesn't help a lot. Always ask here, there are so, so many knowledgable people ready to help.

To be fair, the pics were after 30m o
pumping, so added bit of swelling.    The only pills I have been taking is 1200mg SP,  everything else has been liquid extracts mixed with body lotion, lots of massage, and low pressure pumping about an hour a day.    I seem to be overly sensitive to herbs like these, so I am being very careful at changing things up.    Just the SP by itself made my nipples hard and swell quite a bit.

So considering the personal questions and articulate answers  (apart from mine) why am I thinking the original post is from a journalist or some sort of blogger?? Especially after looking at the other 3 posts made. Hope I'm wrong....please tell me I am and just being way too sceptically careful. So much hoping my instincts are oddball offline and am just being a twat again. Finding myself to be a bit too careful lately and suspicious of everybody.

(28-04-2021, 12:18 AM)Drew Wrote:  So considering the personal questions and articulate answers  (apart from mine) why am I thinking the original post is from a journalist or some sort of blogger?? Especially after looking at the other 3 posts made. Hope I'm wrong....please tell me I am and just being way too sceptically careful. So much hoping my instincts are oddball offline and am just being a twat again. Finding myself to be a bit too careful lately and suspicious of everybody.

I didn't see it that way.  These are all very valid points to consider before moving forward with any visible body modifications.     I'm still working from home due to covid-19 and starting to have concerns about returning to the office with noticeable "bumps" under my shirt.  

I would hate to see someone jump into this without considering how it will impact all aspects of their life, from relationships, family, employment, or even a day at the beach with some friends.

No, I'm not a blogger or journalist  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> I just want to figure out if feminizing my body is something that I really want to do. I don't want to do something that down the road I regret, so I wanted to get others opinions.

(01-05-2021, 07:54 PM)Lots of thought Wrote:  

No, I'm not a blogger or journalist  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> I just want to figure out if feminizing my body is something that I really want to do. I don't want to do something that down the road I regret, so I wanted to get others opinions.

Well the only person who can answer that is you. Personally before I started I was positive that feminisation was for me. As soon as I noticed changes, got scared and stopped for almost a year until restarting. Whatever you decide, do it or dont, it's possible there may be times you doubt your own decision. Breasts appear to be focal but there are many other changes from taking hormones which have to be considered. Some even talk of brain rewiring....not sure about that? I am a completely different person to the one before hormones but am thinking those traits may have always been inside me and had just been unconsciously suppressing them.
Take time deciding, if you do start it is a long journey with plenty of time to stop before it goes too far.

Thanks for the replies everyone! I really feel like I might embark on the journey.

One other question is that I feel like I have autogynephilia. Has anyone else felt this way, and did demonizing your body help you feel better?

I can only speak for myself, but autogynephilia is common. I don’t know what you mean by demonizing myself, though.

Oh sorry, I meant to say feminizing and not demonizing. Sorry if that offended anyone Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

My answer is yes. 
Minus the loss of male function, 
I have no regerts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon