Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Novice starting PM

Hi

I am starting nervously with PM and the cream I'm taking 500 a day 250 in ghe morning and 250 at night cream morning and night  ,would like feminine body ,have been doing my best with shaving toning ect for years then stumbled onto this site

Not sure what to expect but just want a feminine body that's for me ...I have grown kids and they will always want to see me as dad the man

My wife loves me looking feminine she started it lol

Any way that was a snap shot of me ,any advice would be amazing and I apologize in advance if I have posted this in the wrong section..wasn't sure where to post

Again thanks in advance

Hi Gary and welcome
So i will ask my favorite question.
So what are ya gonna do when you go tits you cant hide?? The beach and pool are out and the gym has some interesting issues too.

That one usually scares away the weak of heart one.
Next, on the path to breasts one usually one will lose their ability to ..perform..
This will return after you stop so its not a permanent problem.

For your PM to work you need to take an anti androgen like red reishi. and you'll need about 600mg + of calcium too.
If you have been on 500mg of Pm it might be time to move up to 1000 and then 2000 as your body gets used to it.

Good luck
Bobbi

(17-05-2021, 01:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Gary and welcome
So i will ask my favorite question.
So what are ya gonna do when you go tits you cant hide?? The beach and pool are out and the gym has some interesting issues too.

That one usually scares away the weak of heart one.
Next, on the path to breasts one usually one will lose their ability to ..perform..
This will return after you stop so its not a permanent problem.

For your PM to work you need to take an anti androgen like red reishi. and you'll need about 600mg + of calcium too.
If you have been on 500mg of Pm it might be time to move up to 1000 and then 2000 as your body gets used to it.

Good luck
Bobbi

Hi thanks for the reply and advice and your right the first question you put to me is the most important and it something I wrestle with all the time I am 57 so don't do swimming only fishing but I totally understand what you mean if it was just me wouldn't think twice but considering everyone around me is the responsible think to do ....deep down I know what would love to be me lol

As for down stairs that has been locked away for years it is I lifestyle we both love so not  a problem and to be honest would be great if it didn't  work at times

I will continue with the small dose for a few weeks and try and figure out what's best for me and others ?

Ok you didnt run away, so thats a good start.
One other thing thats real important here, is blood pressure and blood clots.

I have had both and after talking with the doctor and other research it seems that my NBE was the cause of both.

So since your getting older Id advise checking your blood pressure very often.
Before NBE I was the poster child for perfect BP, and then for no reason I was over 200. I figured it was my new wife but after my blood clot and reading that E causes clots, and PM increases BP, I quit.

Bear in mind I was on PM for many years, over 60, at least 2000 pm a day.

So try it but watch for the signs.

If you think of using BO instead well there are a lot of belly and butt fat issues.

Please use this forum for help and to post your success.

Bobbi

Over 200?! BP?? Holy Cow! 
Mine hit 199 once and I was 
rushed to the emergency room.
That’s no joke!

yeah it was kinda funny. in hind sight
I was at the dentist office and the local health dept asked dentists to give blood pressure checks to patients since more people were going to dentists than regular Dr's
The cute little hygienist, put the cuff on and walked away while the magic machine did its work and reported the info.
She came back in and immediately dismissed it as bad data.
She took it again and went to get the Dr. They both couldn't believe it. Took it a third time and told me to check with my regular Dr and decided the machine was F'd up.
Reg DR confirmed the high numbers and that stared a long and annoying process to find a BP med that I didnt react too.
2 years later the BP is normal, After I had a blood clot and dropped all my NBE stuff except of PC every few days.. Girl just cant quit can she.
Bobbi

Sorry for the thread-Jack, but 200 is bad-high. Mine was unrealized stress that I thought I just blew off as my best friend was drunk one night and criticized my wife rather harshly. I blew it off as he was drunk, but a week went by and it was still bugging me. I used to really look up to the guy and it was just eating me up inside and I didn’t realize it because I internalized it. I think the numbers were 199/77. It was stupid high. That was about six years ago.

But, thread jack-off, PM never messed with my BP.

[quote="Happyme" pid='216195' dateline='1621338493']
Ok you didnt run away, so thats a good start.
One other thing thats real important here, is blood pressure and blood clots.

I have had both and after talking with the doctor and other research it seems that my NBE was the cause of both.

So since your getting older Id advise checking your blood pressure very often.
Before NBE I was the poster child for perfect BP, and then for no reason I was over 200. I figured it was my new wife but after my blood clot and reading that E causes clots, and PM increases BP, I quit.

Bear in mind I was on PM for many years, over 60, at least 2000 pm a day.

So try it but watch for the signs.

If you think of using BO instead well there are a lot of belly and butt fat issues.

Please use this forum for help and to post your success.

Bobbi
[/quote

Thanks again I  already on medication that is not serious have been since I was 12 the thing is I get checked every year at least for BP ect so I have my checks and balances in.place I think lol

Like I said I'm only going to do small doses for a month a see from there  already they make me feel nice hard to explain but any way see how I go nervous but feel happy at the same time

Again thank you

So I have uped to 500 in the morning and 500 and night, I must say they make me feel soo good also using cream morning and night

Welcome to the PM euphoria!
Its one of those nice side effect you get when your killing off T and the calmness of E effects your emotions.
It get s better all the time.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon