Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beer?

Was I astonishingly drunk last night?
Well I was a bit but am absolutely sure I read that President Biden was telling people to drink beer, or offering to buy a round or something like that, or did I dream it? Yeah a little drunk enough to photograph my bum and a couple of bad tit photos, I remember doing this, but not drunk enough to imagine that. Going to have to Google Biden and beer now to confirm my sanity.

(04-06-2021, 09:12 AM)Drew Wrote:  Was I astonishingly drunk last night?
Well I was a bit but am absolutely sure I read that President Biden was telling people to drink beer, or offering to buy a round or something like that, or did I dream it? Yeah a little drunk enough to photograph my bum and a couple of bad tit photos, I remember doing this, but not drunk enough to imagine that. Going to have to Google Biden and beer now to confirm my sanity.
Googled...am still sane, well within boundaries wasn't a weird dream, just weird reality. But am not a Biden critic, I find his haircut far more sensible than the last one so gets my vote. Growing, combing and spraying to rediculously hide a bald patch thinking you are fooling everybody. I considered myself narcissus but........ no Drew! Bad Drew!!!!
Politics or religion or even personal observations get you into trouble. ..time to log off...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon