Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What does it mean to bud

Hi

Sorry I bet this has been asked a thousand times and yes I have been all over the site reading but trying to find exactly what I want is tricky

So my nipples  are now sore and sort if feel hot all the time and someone said it is the beginning of budding but what dose that entail do my breasts start to grow more?) or just my nipples and when is to late and hiding them.becomes an issue ? I want breasts badly but also want to know the process

Thanks in advance

Well, im not sure whats the meaning of buds in the breast. But now, i feel in my left breast at the nipple that has a small ball under it. And is more sensible when its touched. Sometimes i feel small pain, but if only is rubbed  i started to be horny.

(24-06-2021, 12:35 AM)microngs Wrote:  Well, im not sure whats the meaning of buds in the breast. But now, i feel in my left breast at the nipple that has a small ball under it. And is more sensible when its touched. Sometimes i feel small pain, but if only is rubbed  i started to be horny.

Thank you sound very much like I have  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hi Gary,

Budding is the start of Tanner stage 2. The first time your breasts start growing you get little lumps behind your nipples. Your nipples will get more sensitive and they might be painful to tough. Those lumps will gradually increase in size. At the end of Tanner stage 2, you will have small little breasts that consist mostly out of fat and your nipples will be a little bit bigger. It is said that if you stop before reaching Tanner stage 3 your breast growth will be unnoticeable after a few months.

xoxo ~ Maze

(25-06-2021, 05:14 PM)Maze Wrote:  Hi Gary,

Budding is the start of Tanner stage 2. The first time your breasts start growing you get little lumps behind your nipples. Your nipples will get more sensitive and they might be painful to tough. Those lumps will gradually increase in size. At the end of Tanner stage 2, you will have small little breasts that consist mostly out of fat and your nipples will be a little bit bigger. It is said that if you stop before reaching Tanner stage 3 your breast growth will be unnoticeable after a few months.

xoxo ~ Maze

Thank you so much ....there is so much to learn and find  out and wow there is so much to read on this forum  I have the little lump I think so early stages just  I guess definitely more solid behind the nipple again thanks for that

:-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon