Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting program, advice and dosage?

Hi everyone

I have been lurking here lots the last few weeks and I am ready to get started on my own journey.

Thanks to all the wonderful people posting here over the years there has been lots of info for me to read and learn about, so before I get started I wanted to post my planned regimen to make sure I am on the right track. Here's what I currently have on my list

Ainterol PM

Red Clover

DHEA

Licorice

Reishi Mushroom

If anyone has any feedback it would be greatly appreciated, I am also trying to dial in the dosages for these too and they seem to vary wildly between brands. Obviously the Ainterol PM is 500mg, but I am seeing Red Clover 400mg to 900mg, DHEA 25mg to 100mg, Reishi 600mg to 1500mg even saw one listed as 3200mg! I also see warnings about how strong licorice is and want to take it nice and slow, and again the range of dosages and extract amounts is all over the place.

If I left anything out that would be of help let me know. Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon