Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dictionary

Hi Eve,
I just wanted to thank you for all you have done to keep this going!!!! I know I got alot of info from the old forum also. It was was hard at first to understand some of the posts because of everyone shortening the words such as PM, BO etc. I was wondering if there is a way to help new members understand what they mean. Like say some sort of dictionary like SP=Saw Palmetto and so on. I know most of the people here understand what these mean but if this could happen maybe more people would learn and post what they are doing.
I think this site would be great for men also and not just the ones trying to grow breast (like me) but also for husbands,boy friends and so on. This way they could see what women are willing to do to make them selves feel more feminine and for them. Hope that does not come off as bad as it sounds. I know I have learned alot here about what works and what does not, and what to stay away from.

Keep up the good work,
J.F.

I've added a new section under General Information called NBE Glossary, so now any definitions and abbreviations can be listed there and this should help everyone to know what all the terms we use here mean or refer to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon