Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SweetChloe's Progress

(15-01-2023, 06:24 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  Progress Update 14th January 2023

I'm just having a change around on my herbals and trying to align them more to the Lotus plan. I'm happy with progress so far but now i want to fill my boobies out a bit more. So I've changed my regieme to the following.....

Maintained
Pueraria Mirifica Capsules (Vitaella) 400mg PM Extract (20:1 concentrated extract equivalent to 8000mg raw herb.) (1 - 2 capsule daily).

Maintained
Red Reishi Capsule (British Vitamins) (RR Dual Extract 20:1 cencentrated extract equivalent to 1160 mg raw herb (50% polysaccharides - 30% Beta D Glucan - 4% Triterpene) / (1 - 2 capsule daily)

Added MSM (methylslfonylmethane) (Vita Pharma) 1500mg - 1 tablet daily.

Added Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc & Vitamin D3 Multi Vitamin Tablet (Vita Pharma) 1000mg - 1 tablet a day.
Multi vitamins break down as follows:
Calcium 500mg (as calcium carbonate, calcium amino acid chelate, calcium citrate, calcium hydroxide)
Magnesium 500mg (as magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate, magnesium amino acid chelate)
Zinc 15 mg (as zinc amino acid chelate)
Vitamin D3 1000iu

Added Natural Diosgenin Gel Extra Strong (Vitababy Care) 250 ml Tube - 64% diosgenin - 80% yam extract - Two Pea size drops massaged one on each breast every other day.

Removed Red Clover
Removed Wild Yam Extract Tablet
Removed Pregnenolone Capsules

I tend to take the herbals early in the morning or late at night with or without food.

Hope this starts to fill my boobies out a bit more over the next few months - I love my little jiggles !

xxxxChloe
Your boobs are very pretty! Actually, my primary target is to grow mine to be very much the same size, as they are so perfect in shape!

(16-01-2023, 10:32 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  It ay be just a trick of teh camera, but they do look a bit firmer and rounder!
Nice girly boobies you have there! Keep up the good work!

Oooooh thanks @Shirazmn , They certainly feel firmer and afte a few days of the wild yam gel my skin feels lovely and soft too.

xxxchloe

(16-01-2023, 12:41 PM)pennynorth Wrote:  You're definitely doing something right. Those are perfectly shaped little jigglies. Beautiful!
Ha ha ha ha thanks so much @pennynorth ! i love jiggling them in front of the mirror and seeing their little bounces ! makes me feel i am getting good progress. xxx

(16-01-2023, 01:53 PM)Teddy Wrote:  Your boobs are very pretty! Actually, my primary target is to grow mine to be very much the same size, as they are so perfect in shape!

They're filling out a bit now and i'm getting more roundness under the nipples as they fill . I know theyre growing as the buttons on my shirts are beginning to gape across my boobs . I always wonder how many people notice ! LoL xxxx Hope you grow yours like mine xxx. Chloe

COMPLIMENTI , SENI BELLISSIMI
IVANA

(31-01-2022, 08:14 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  Progress Update : 31st January 2022
I bought this Pueraria Mirifica supply from eBay

How did you get on with that PM supply and specifically their cream?
I used that same cream for a month, undecided if it worked for me. But I so want to but another lot.

(13-04-2023, 01:03 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  
(31-01-2022, 08:14 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  Progress Update : 31st January 2022
I bought this Pueraria Mirifica supply from eBay

How did you get on with that PM supply and specifically their cream?
I used that same cream for a month, undecided if it worked for me. But I so want to but another lot.
I must say , I didnt think the PM tablets worked that well, and looking back they seemed a very low cncentration compared to some of the others I have used since.
The PM cream does firm my breasts up , but it also dries my skin out too so I used to mix it with a bit of aloe vera gel to make my skin more moist on my boobs .
I dont think it actually made much difference to the size of my boobs , just the skin firmness.
Hope that helps love xxx
Chloe

(14-04-2023, 07:40 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  I must say , I didnt think the PM tablets worked that well, and looking back they seemed a very low cncentration compared to some of the others I have used since.
The PM cream does firm my breasts up , but it also dries my skin out too so I used to mix it with a bit of aloe vera gel to make my skin more moist on my boobs .
I dont think it actually made much difference to the size of my boobs , just the skin firmness.
Hope that helps love xxx
Chloe

Thanks
Which tablets have worked the best, of the ones you've tried?
Last night I ordered some ebay PM capsules, like a no-name brand. Their message after I purchased looks as though they will fill the capsules themselves. I dont know if I should be worried.

I bought more of that cream. I think the last time I used that cream it made my breasts feel soft and slippery when I washed off the cream a few hours after applying the cream. I'll report back how I feel on it.

I'm not sure if any of the tablets or creams have made my moobs bigger. Something gave me itchy nipples (which I adored feeling), just don't know which cream and if it was any of the other herbs I took at the same time!

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I'm currently taking these PM capsules from ProElite. They are 650mg not 6,500mg as it says on the add headline. I take 2 of these at a time both in the morning and evening along with these Red Reishi capsules from Sol Nutrition. Again i take 2 of these in the morning and again in the evening and they're 500mg capsules. I also take the MSM and Calcium tablets as in my Jan 23 post (1 capsule each per day).
These seem to give me hot flushes and very itchy and ticklish tingly breasts and slight headaches so i think they are working, so i would say these are the best i'ver tried so far and would order again.

I think the ebay capsules are OK , all capsules need to be filled at some point with the PM powder and we dont know where that comes from so its not much different really than buying a branded capsule.

I can understand your breasts feeling soft and slippery when you add water on top of your cream , its like a soap effect . I always wondered how much of the cream was actually absorbed by the skin as i never felt any tingling or ticklishness when i used it , just itchyness from drying out skin.

Its great to hear that your nipples are itchy ! things must be working , so just continue with the capsules and creams . It's a slow process and if you think about it a girls puberty doesnt happen overnight does it. So slowly does it . A bit of breast massaging and noogleberry pumping also helps I've found.
xxx chloe

Hi Chloe,

What a great thread and lovely pair of breasts you have! I checked out your flikr site and you look fabulous! Xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon