Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pre sex prep

Video 

May be going out on a limb here but this is something I had to reseach fully on Internet before commitment and I didn't get it all right. I know probably 99 percent of you aren't interested in sex in the female role, when I started I wasn't either but as I became more feminine my curiosity won over....thankfully as it was awesome! Anyway I learned 2 things were important 1. an anal dousche  (picture of mine below)
2. lube.
It's very, very, very important that you are empty and squeaky clean before intercourse so fill that rubber thing with water, insert and squeeze. Then clench, jiggle around, perhaps jump around a bit then release and repeat. I do this probably a bit overboard as I want 3 releases of clean water in a row to be happy, if it's your wife using a strap on then no need to be so thorough but a man will generally want you to do other stuff so anything on it that shouldn't be is eeeeew!
I found out its overly sensitive up there which is a good thing but even luke warm water will burn like hell that was my first error. Don't let him see you doing this, is very personal and you dont want....no just don't!  Then there is lube, you cannot have too much!
My ex...oh yeah I'm the man, a bit of vaseline and I'm in, let's go baby. NO!!!!! Frigg that hurt me quite a bit. Found out later only water based lube should be used and for penetration, yeah okay that helps but the deeper it goes the less lubricant and that can hurt a lot. Hence my other image of a sort of syringe to fill with lube, put it right up there, squeeze a bit out pull out a bit then squeeze a bit more in etc.
Then get ready for your first earth shattering orgasm, and I don't mean the squirty kind.
I had to find out how to properly have sex through trial and error. But there is another very, very important thing you need. Sanitary towels, I used always ultra.
I'm not a flatulent person I hardly ever fart but for some reason a lot of air gets pushed in. Seriously don't know how that happens because it's quite airtight is an absolute mystery but that air will come back out. Happened to me suddenly at the supermarket, instant damp semen filled knickers. Kinda eeew! But seconds later thought this is kinda nice, in public with my guys stuff in my knickers,  that is until you start to smell it and everybody else does too. Always ultra and spares with you for a quick bathroom break because it can happen any time, amazing how much there is in there.
Yeah out on a limb but think it's important I had to discover all this myself through pain and embarrassment. Though I imagine most here won't go that way.
So my tips, even if you are going to go at it with just a vibrator 1 and 2 are cruciual.
1. A funny rubber ball from Amazon to get you really clean, cold water as even luke warm will burn like hell.
2. Water based lube, I got from the super market and a syringe designed just for that job to ....eeew get it up there.
3. Always ultra to mop up any unfortunate accident. 
Just did this post as I have been thinking about sex and dreaming in my sleep about it a lot lately, and how I'm not getting any, or even if I will ever let anybody do that to me again? .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Interesting post. Thanks.

(15-09-2021, 07:27 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  Interesting post. Thanks.
Aaaaaaaw thanks. Going to carry on ranting now on a subject that bothers me since my feminisation, bothers me a lot. Odour!
SInce becoming more feminine I have developed an acute sense of smell, well bad smells to be more to the point. Has this happened to you or am I just a bit strange. For example, if I have to go on patrol in a car I always have fishermen's friends with me. I don't like them, won't put them in my mouth but am afraid of having to sit next to a person in a car who has foul breath. If he talks and I smell the foul odour from his mouth I will gag. The are molecules, foul and dirty molecules that I am being forced to breath in and absorb into my body and it's upsetting me quite a lot!
If they refuse the fishermen's friends to cancel out their unhygienic lifestyle I will get very angry and very blunt, you f-ing stink from the mouth either take them or just stop talking before I puke in your lap. I probably wouldnt have been too much bothered by this before but now it upsets me more than a lot and bad breath makes me more than just slightly angry. Sounds a bit psychopathic but breathing in a person's bad breath upsets me quite a lot.
Body odour I pick up on a lot too, all know if you go on patrol with Drew smell nice or Drew will flip out, so mostly overpowering deodorant and after shave but some don't care and just stink a bit.
Alright if summer some will sweat a bit and though it's not nice I can deal with that if they sweat and pong a bit so wont spray them. HATE smelling a crotch, it's putrid and annoying, if you will wank a lot wash your f-ING penis because it stinks! Alright you cannot say that to a person, scrape off the white stuff and wash it because it stinks and is grossing me out, you just don't confront a person with that even though eeeeew, you're disgusting, well just the one person . But telling a person your cheese dick stinks and is making me feel like vomiting isnt socially acceptable behaviour even if it does make me feel ill. Just have to endure but is this enhanced sense of smell just me? Life has become harder lately. Would really like to know if any of you have developed a smell thing or if it's just a weird Drew thing.

(15-09-2021, 02:44 PM)Drew Wrote:  May be going out on a limb here but this is something I had to reseach fully on Internet before commitment and I didn't get it all right. I know probably 99 percent of you aren't interested in sex in the female role, when I started I wasn't either but as I became more feminine my curiosity won over....

I would think in a group of people trying to grow breasts and become more feminine,  a high percentage WOULD be interested in sex in the female role.   I have always been bi,  but since I have been developing my nipples and breasts it has certainly enhance my enjoyment of sex in the "female role" and as a result I have more of a desire it more.

(15-09-2021, 10:28 PM)sloppyassho Wrote:  
(15-09-2021, 02:44 PM)Drew Wrote:  May be going out on a limb here but this is something I had to reseach fully on Internet before commitment and I didn't get it all right. I know probably 99 percent of you aren't interested in sex in the female role, when I started I wasn't either but as I became more feminine my curiosity won over....

I would think in a group of people trying to grow breasts and become more feminine,  a high percentage WOULD be interested in sex in the female role.   I have always been bi,  but since I have been developing my nipples and breasts it has certainly enhance my enjoyment of sex in the "female role" and as a result I have more of a desire it more.
Really?  I sort of got more the impression here that people are not bi but for some reason are experimenting on boobs, at least that's how I started.
Then perhaps people should be telling me how to do it and how best to prepare as I'm actually not that experienced. Just the one guy, but we did it a lot but my main focus was on preperation and ensuring I wasn't going to be hurt.

<p>
(16-09-2021, 04:06 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(15-09-2021, 02:44 PM)Drew Wrote:  May be going out on a limb here but this is something I had to reseach fully on Internet before commitment and I didn't get it all right. I know probably 99percent of you aren't interested in sex in the female role, when I started I wasn't either but as I became more feminine my curiosity won over....

I would think in a group of people trying to grow breasts and become more feminine,&nbsp; a high percentage WOULD be interested in sex in the female role.&nbsp; &nbsp;I have always been bi,&nbsp; but since I have been&nbsp;developing my nipples and breasts it has&nbsp;certainly enhance my enjoyment of sex in the "female role" and as a result I have more of a desire it more.
Really?&nbsp; I sort of got more the impression here that people are not bi but for some reason are experimenting on boobs, at least that's how I started.
Then perhaps people should be telling me how to do it and how best to prepare as I'm actually not that experienced. Just the one guy, but we did it a lot but my main focus was on preperation and ensuring&nbsp;I wasn't going to be hurt.
</p><p><br></p><p>It's a great question I am bi and have been with a few guys and prep is important to me but I am the same as you unsure as to the best way to do prepare so sex is less stressful if you know what I mean&nbsp;</p><p>I to&nbsp;would love so tips from someone e more experienced so to speak&nbsp;</p>

(16-09-2021, 05:10 AM)Gary Wrote:  <p>
(16-09-2021, 04:06 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(15-09-2021, 02:44 PM)Drew Wrote:  May be going out on a limb here but this is something I had to reseach fully on Internet before commitment and I didn't get it all right. I know probably 99percent of you aren't interested in sex in the female role, when I started I wasn't either but as I became more feminine my curiosity won over....

I would think in a group of people trying to grow breasts and become more feminine,&nbsp; a high percentage WOULD be interested in sex in the female role.&nbsp; &nbsp;I have always been bi,&nbsp; but since I have been&nbsp;developing my nipples and breasts it has&nbsp;certainly enhance my enjoyment of sex in the "female role" and as a result I have more of a desire it more.
Really?&nbsp; I sort of got more the impression here that people are not bi but for some reason are experimenting on boobs, at least that's how I started.
Then perhaps people should be telling me how to do it and how best to prepare as I'm actually not that experienced. Just the one guy, but we did it a lot but my main focus was on preperation and ensuring&nbsp;I wasn't going to be hurt.
</p><p><br></p><p>It's a great question I am bi and have been with a few guys and prep is important to me but I am the same as you unsure as to the best way to do prepare so sex is less stressful if you know what I mean&nbsp;</p><p>I to&nbsp;would love so tips from someone e more experienced so to speak&nbsp;</p>
Agree so much. Am I doing everything right, am I doing all I can to make the experience how it should be? Am I missing something, idk?

Interesting post.  Leave it to Drew to go out on a limb.

Don't know why I'm bothering to post, but..

It seems not at all unnatural to have reprogrammed to exclusively experience sex from the female perspective.  I'm confident I can revert to being the male if ever needed.  I don't know what I'd call myself, and so no longer bother to try to categorize.  Solo activities only.  Real thing not an option.

Agree that cleanliness is paramount.  Agree that water base lube is right.  Xanthan gum gel is best.  Panty liners are very sexy, and why wouldn't a man be able to benefit from using them.

Practice, and lot's of it, guarantees expert level ability.

From my experience with toys and we are talking quite big about 33cm (13 inches long) and about 5cm (2 inches) wide, enema is a must with long toys but I dont like cold water, you have to find right temperature but if its only a little luke warm on a body its good inside. I use about 400-500ml of water and have to repeat it like 6 to even 10 times sometimes. I use enema shower nozzle not bulbs as its quicker and less hassle.
As for lube hybrid water/silicone is the best as it is not absorbing so fast you have to reapply it constantly.
I have this syringe thingy but dont use it, if you apply lube to toy and reapply it after few thrusts its fine.
I had maybe mini orgasms from being fucked with strap-on, mostly only prostate milked but it is very pleasurable.

How very naive am I ? Posting this thought I was probably the only one and am going to freik everybody out. But great response and feeling a little less weird than I did. Am normal after all. Well kinda.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon