Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping vs. Massage: And other questions from the unsure?

Hi, so I've been really interested about the breast pump process and from reading the effect it has, it is very positive for a lot of people. However on top of my medication changes I'm looking to do, I want to take a bit more time to think about going for a breast pump especially with how much I'm changing medically, and wanted to ask a few questions about them.

First off, how much greater is the theoretical growth effect from noogling as opposed to massaging manually? I'm already seeing an effect from getting back into manual massage, even massage that only lasts a few minutes. I understand the effect from breast pumping is probably more, but I'm still curious as to what more of an effect that may be, because I'd like to go all out when I get the ability to, but I'm not sure I can go for a noogleberry as is.

Second, can noogling have an effect much longer down the line, after a lot of my growth from estrogens has been completed, or will it synergize best while I'm already growing from estrogen in general?

Third, are there any cheaper alternatives as opposed to noogleberry that get the job done in a similar effect, and to use to try the whole process in general?

And last, I know some people are doing noogling for up to an hour at a time. Is that ultimately necessary to do it for that long? I have the free time these days to do it, but I'm curious.

Those are, really my main questions as is. From looking through this part of the forum, I wasn't able to find answers to these specific questions. Greatly appreciate any help in answering them!

Hi! Sorry for the offtopic, I was replying your private message, but the forum says you have private messages disabled so I can't send it. I don't want to reply in public. Go check your account settings to enable the messages. Smile (Or maybe the forum is borked, I wouldn't be surprised.)

Thanks for beating me to the punch Didi.

Noogle help your breast stretch!
At first, and actually for a long time not much will happen, Swelling will always be there but on average you need 200 hours to start to see some growth that will stick.
Noogle will also give you more volume, meaning all that projection you see in the dome just spreads out when the dome is off, so get a fuller breast and not one that sticks out like the pinup girls breast.
You can also do some harm by using to much suction, or getting the domes too close to the arm pit. (nerve damage), but if you follow Didi's guidance you will be fine.
Happy growing.
Bobbi

Quote:The pump is use is called Noogleberry, made in UK, bit pricey, but very high quality. At first I did nothing but pumping and massage for a year, I did it daily. These days I pump once every 3-4 days, 2 hours in total. There's a lot of personal preference on how much is enough and what works the best. For me long sessions on moderate pressure works the best. Oh yea the pump I have has a pressure gauge and airlocks, the domes are the largest available, round XXL ones. For you obviously smaller ones are the best as your breasts aren't that big, do you have small/slim chest btw?

If you start daily pumping, I would say its good  to start 1h max per day, perhaps some more once you get used to it. It might be better if you do 2-3h every other day. Always keep the pressure so that you feel it and your boobs swell, but so that it doesn't go from slight discomfort to pain, it should not be painful. There's also a certain pressure which is most beneficial to cell division and that's not really a lot... Too high suction can cause bruising and discoloration and you don't want to hurt your boobs  as the tissue is rather delicate.

The way I do it these days is that I fill the domes 1/3 with warm water, place one one and carefully add suction so that the water does not go into the pump  as those pumps are not made to withstand water, with the airlocks this is easy as I can place the domes one by one. then I go lie on my back and add pressure when ever its needed,watch some series or chat with friends and when 60min are up, I remove the domes, do little massage and after a half an hour break I repeat the process.
Then I'm done for the next few days, very simple. Smile Oh yea, when you pump without using water, always use some kind of lube or a lotion on the dome edges and your boobs, it gives better seal so no air escapes, pulls more of your breast inside the domes
and its a bit more gentle on your skin. The domes will make dark red marks on your skin, that's nothing to be worried about, those marks will fade in few hours... (Unless you get bruising and  your skin breaks, don't overdo it, I know, I've overdone pumping quite badly...)

Quoting myself here to make this quick, I got bunch of breast growth notes saved up from various sources as there's so many people asking about it. One thing not on the above message is the optimal pressure. There's some science to this that there is a optimal pressure to stimulate cell division. This on the Noogleberry pressure gauge is about -5 inHg or -0,2 bar. Without the pressure gauge its bit difficult to find, but I noted its the point where you start to feel a decent pull of the pressure, but it doesn't hurt one bit. Maintaining this pressure I can go +50 minutes without discomfort, some times I stop a bit early as the domes will start hurting when they're on for long enough. Note that the pressure with and without water in the domes will feel very different. I think with water its somehow more pleasant and more equal, as without water it feels like more pressure is felt near the center and less on the sides. I highly recommend the water trick, it has helped a lot. Better swelling, moisturized boobs, no bruising, almost no discoloration and something about it just feels really nice. Just be careful not to get water inside the pump. Few drops wont matter. I have a friend who broke Noogleberry pump like that, they're not made to handle water.

I hope this helps. Smile

(12-10-2021, 09:14 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hi! Sorry for the offtopic, I was replying your private message, but the forum says you have private messages disabled so I can't send it. I don't want to reply in public. Go check your account settings to enable the messages. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> (Or maybe the forum is borked, I wouldn't be surprised.)

A, sorry about that, should have updated that setting.

(12-10-2021, 11:17 AM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks for beating me to the punch Didi. Noogle help your breast stretch! At first, and actually for a long time not much will happen, Swelling will always be there but on average you need 200 hours to start to see some growth that will stick. Noogle will also give you more volume, meaning all that projection you see in the dome just spreads out when the dome is off, so get a fuller breast and not one that sticks out like the pinup girls breast. You can also do some harm by using to much suction, or getting the domes too close to the arm pit. (nerve damage), but if you follow Didi's guidance you will be fine. Happy growing. Bobbi

Ok, I am after volume, so that sounds important. I'm really after every possible advantage here.

(12-10-2021, 12:47 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
Quote:The pump is use is called Noogleberry, made in UK, bit pricey, but very high quality. At first I did nothing but pumping and massage for a year, I did it daily. These days I pump once every 3-4 days, 2 hours in total. There's a lot of personal preference on how much is enough and what works the best. For me long sessions on moderate pressure works the best. Oh yea the pump I have has a pressure gauge and airlocks, the domes are the largest available, round XXL ones. For you obviously smaller ones are the best as your breasts aren't that big, do you have small/slim chest btw?

If you start daily pumping, I would say its good  to start 1h max per day, perhaps some more once you get used to it. It might be better if you do 2-3h every other day. Always keep the pressure so that you feel it and your boobs swell, but so that it doesn't go from slight discomfort to pain, it should not be painful. There's also a certain pressure which is most beneficial to cell division and that's not really a lot... Too high suction can cause bruising and discoloration and you don't want to hurt your boobs  as the tissue is rather delicate.

The way I do it these days is that I fill the domes 1/3 with warm water, place one one and carefully add suction so that the water does not go into the pump  as those pumps are not made to withstand water, with the airlocks this is easy as I can place the domes one by one. then I go lie on my back and add pressure when ever its needed,watch some series or chat with friends and when 60min are up, I remove the domes, do little massage and after a half an hour break I repeat the process.
Then I'm done for the next few days, very simple. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Oh yea, when you pump without using water, always use some kind of lube or a lotion on the dome edges and your boobs, it gives better seal so no air escapes, pulls more of your breast inside the domes
and its a bit more gentle on your skin. The domes will make dark red marks on your skin, that's nothing to be worried about, those marks will fade in few hours... (Unless you get bruising and  your skin breaks, don't overdo it, I know, I've overdone pumping quite badly...)

Quoting myself here to make this quick, I got bunch of breast growth notes saved up from various sources as there's so many people asking about it. One thing not on the above message is the optimal pressure. There's some science to this that there is a optimal pressure to stimulate cell division. This on the Noogleberry pressure gauge is about -5 inHg or -0,2 bar. Without the pressure gauge its bit difficult to find, but I noted its the point where you start to feel a decent pull of the pressure, but it doesn't hurt one bit. Maintaining this pressure I can go +50 minutes without discomfort, some times I stop a bit early as the domes will start hurting when they're on for long enough. Note that the pressure with and without water in the domes will feel very different. I think with water its somehow more pleasant and more equal, as without water it feels like more pressure is felt near the center and less on the sides. I highly recommend the water trick, it has helped a lot. Better swelling, moisturized boobs, no bruising, almost no discoloration and something about it just feels really nice. Just be careful not to get water inside the pump. Few drops wont matter. I have a friend who broke Noogleberry pump like that, they're not made to handle water.

I hope this helps. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Uniquely, the forum nuked my response to this reply.

This is a lot of useful information when I get to eventually using one, and I appreciate it. I have a lot of remaining questions regarding the effect of noogling over massaging and if the effects are as significant as some of the other things you can do like medication and such. I still don't know if I can make getting one right now work, so I'm very interested in the effects that they have opposed to massaging and if I need to be doing it now to get the most out of it or if later is ok.

I realize a lot of my questions must be tangential and require a lot more time and research that a few people can provide, and I'm sorry for that, I think an easier way of asking is what was it like moving to noogle after maybe doing massage for a while? Was there a clear change in growth? Is it worth going for it now or can it wait until later? I'm mostly worried about being able to hide the dang thing.

I suggest you do both if possible because they're different kind of stimulation... Massage is so easy as you can do it almost any time, whereas pumping takes some preparation and time. Both seem to do the job, although I can't say anything conclusive for massage only as I have never done that on its own. Until you can get a pump, daily massage is definitely the way to go.

(12-10-2021, 05:47 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I suggest you do both if possible because they're different kind of stimulation... Massage is so easy as you can do it almost any time, whereas pumping takes some preparation and time. Both seem to do the job, although I can't say anything conclusive for massage only as I have never done that on its own. Until you can get a pump, daily massage is definitely the way to go.

Gotcha, I'm already feeling change from just the massaging, so I'll keep it up and maybe look into pumping in half a years time or so, whenever I get on progesterone, if that happens. Thanks for the advice!

Also, should have updated the dm settings, I hope

Cheaper Noogleberry = Kangzhu (see Amazon).

Noogle/Kangzhu vs massage? Both, especially if you use the former. And not just massage, but hand shaping. Literally use your hands to shape them how you want to be.

(14-10-2021, 12:46 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Cheaper Noogleberry = Kangzhu (see Amazon).

Noogle/Kangzhu vs massage? Both, especially if you use the former. And not just massage, but hand shaping. Literally use your hands to shape them how you want to be.
To be honest I have never used a noogleberry never owned one and never felt the need to. Alright I have a pump which I won't go into as it's a bit too personal, but not a noogleberry. I dont massage either, I know and have read that massage is very important but tried that and it's a bit strenuous for me, that makes me sound very weak and I'm not, we'll perhaps now physically I  am but I don't do any of that. But noogleberry scares me a bit, you will probably all laugh at me now and think Drew is such a twat...but my heart is just under my left tit, putting a vacuum and stress there doesn't seem to me like a good idea. okay laugh at me now, just uninformed and reluctant to put parts of my body into unnecessary stress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon