Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for men with breasts

Question 

this is a question for sort of asking for all those little stories of when people first noticed a 'difference' in you

how did/does having breasts effect your work and social life,

as i am hoping to start a developing my breasts soon and just wondered how long i could stay looking like a male for, sort of like until i got to a certain size i guess but what size that is i have no idea

thanks everyone xxx

I've helped women costume to appear as men. Initial growth (budding - a cup) will not be noticed by most. If your married, that may be something to talk to your SO about before hand.

For a+ to c (+ being the half cup system recently introduced) cups, the art of binding will produce results of "She looka like a man" though can cause mild to severe discomfort. Examples can be seen in the movie Shakespeare in Love" and a starting place can be found http://www.ftmguide.org/binding.html and has a decent amount of information.

That's all just illusion work and can cause real problems that will take years to correct if done wrong so take care in the information you've been given. Very effective but very much like Chinese foot binding though not illegal in the United States yet.

IMO, it would be better to just accept your body as you go. Don't make up stories or anything. While binding makes an effective tool for the illusion of a male chest, it can also impede your progress as to developing actual breasts. This is done by removing the room your breasts haved to grow into. Should you choose to do this, bind for work and as soon as your in your car or at home, unbind so you have room to grow. Will be tedious as it can take up to half an hour to bind properly before work, but only a minute or 2 to unbind.

Good luck M8.

You may be better off just changing your wardrobe, I find button up shirts in dark colors work great especially if they are starched.Knit shirts like Polo shirts are a no no as they seem to conform to your cleavage really well.
You may try a bra made by Spanx called the bra-llajuh. All hosery, very comfy and as seamless as a bra can get.
However, I think you will find, as i have that at some point you really won't care so much. As your breasts grow, they are a part of you and your urge to hide them will not be so strong, so be careful. not only will you want them bigger but you will care less and less if a stranger notices something different about you. I have fun with it sometimes...

Hi everyone, i think its down to alot of factors, like if you are slim any breast growth could be noticable depending on what you wear, but if you are medium to large build wise it could be quite a while before anyone notices. For me it bacame obvious when i reached a B cup then that was it no hiding them, i never even tried too but even then some people never relally noticed they just thought id gained weight, so it all depends on how you dress aswell, if you wear tight tops or t-shirts people will notice, but baggy clothes and loose shirts you should be fine for a while. But a bra will make them stand out even more as it gives them shape and lift so if you dont want people to notice and its not to uncomfortable dont wear one. I am a DD now and nothing in the world could hide them lol so be carefull what you wish for lol. Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

last August, I had made an A cup and went for a walk, with the dogs. I was wearing a loose t shirt, but no bra and became aware that people were clocking the jiggle, whereas if I was wearing a bra, they would not have noticed. Cheryl is right about the effect of a bra, but you may find it the lesser of 2 evils. Now, at a small B, I find my boobs unhideable, bra or no bra; a bra just makes them more defined on the outside edge.

(13-06-2010, 07:07 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  ... Now, at a small B, I find my boobs unhideable, bra or no bra; a bra just makes them more defined on the outside edge.

Chrissiegirl, I hope you do not mind if I ask you a question about your progress? I hope I am not assuming too much, but you were born as a male, correct? Based on the fact that you are now unable to hide your breasts, I was wondering about your build. How tall, weight, etc? Assuming you don't mind answering these personal questions. Of course I fully understand if you do mind. Smile The reason I am asking is that I a have quite a thin build. I suppose I should take a start picture but was hoping to wait until the redness from my first pumping experiment goes away soon. Dodgy

Currently I am 5'9" and about 140-145 pounds. I am just trying to get some sort of idea when I might be faced with the same problem. That being said, IS it a problem for you? Some have said their feelings about hiding their breasts changed once they got them, as they felt that they were are part of who they are now, for better or worse. Sorry for all of the questions, but now that I finally started posting on here I fell I may have a hard time stopping. Smile

At the moment I am not big enough to cause comment. I simply look a little larger from my original moob size. We wear polos at work. When carring boxes I have noticed more movement in my upper chest. Not enough yet, I think, to cause comment. At least no one has. But, I am getting ready for another run at NBE as I am coming off of a enforced break. I am on the larger frame size. As cheryl mentioned it will take a awhile (size) to be more noticeable.
I have looked around at the gynomastia vests available. Thanks Ambiguous for the link. Here are couple of more links on the subject.
http://www.gynecomastia.underworks.com/

http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=1491330

Though to be honest, except in certain situations. I don't plan on hiding, or try to reduce their size. They are a part of me and if I go to the size I am planning on reaching. As others have said, not really hideable.

Breastquest, If you feel like it. Sounds like you may have a funny story or two to tell. How often do people become confused?

Good Journey
andy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon