Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ovarian Peptides - Zhenoluten

Peptides are increasing becoming the hype of the supplement and medical community. They are basically short chains of amino acids that instruct the DNA what to do. They work similar to glandular extracts. Has anyone used ovarian peptides such as Zhenoluten for breast growth or just general feminization? It seems to have the characteristics of bovine ovary without the risks associated with them since there is no actual tissue. Additionally it’s much easier on the liver and the efficacy is far greater than traditional glandular extracts.

I’m considering starting a cycle soon but wanted to each out to the community first.

(07-12-2021, 07:36 PM)sissyashley22 Wrote:  

Peptides are increasing becoming the hype of the supplement and medical community. They are basically short chains of amino acids that instruct the DNA what to do. They work similar to glandular extracts. Has anyone used ovarian peptides such as Zhenoluten for breast growth or just general feminization? It seems to have the characteristics of bovine ovary without the risks associated with them since there is no actual tissue. Additionally it’s much easier on the liver and the efficacy is far greater than traditional glandular extracts.

I’m considering starting a cycle soon but wanted to each out to the community first.

I did a quick web search for this product and it appears to be very expensive: about $135 to $150 for 60 pills. How would you use it? I would suggest that people read this article to get background info. The author (I can not find much about his background, so, take what he says with some reservations) has some caution comments. https://roselandj.medium.com/perplexed-b...e120103fdf

OK, here’s my take. Bountiful Breast by Avalon Essentials, with their sister site Transfemme may use something similar as their descriptions include “Live Cell” and DNA/RNA nucleoproteins. Is it peptides? Don’t know, but it’s manufactured in the USA in a FDA inspected facility. I’ve used their products and they’re very good and I would choose them over ANYTHING made in Russia…just sayin’. That’s just me, but if it is the same…it works…and well.

Uhh no, that’s the same exact thing as bovine ovary. Those are just plain glandular extracts which are supposedly the old technology (eating bovine tissue for the benefit of if activating the same tissue in your own body). It’s true that glandular therapy provides dna instructions though it has nothing to do with peptides which are sort of like the isolated dna instructions without anything else.  Peptides don’t have any tissue at all, which is why they are much more expensive to isolate and produce. Effectively, what I’ve been hearing is that peptides are the future of glandular therapy. You avoid the safety issues of mad cow disease (again there is zero tissue) and also get the extract dna instructions without anything for your liver to process. There is supposedly much more efficacy than regular glandular therapy as well.

(08-12-2021, 03:40 AM)Epeters9460 Wrote:  

OK, here’s my take. Bountiful Breast by Avalon Essentials, with their sister site Transfemme may use something similar as their descriptions include “Live Cell” and DNA/RNA nucleoproteins. Is it peptides? Don’t know, but it’s manufactured in the USA in a FDA inspected facility. I’ve used their products and they’re very good and I would choose them over ANYTHING made in Russia…just sayin’. That’s just me, but if it is the same…it works…and well.

S, If you are starting a cycle soon I think people would be very interested in your experience and progress.  Maybe pictures before, during and after use?  Good luck.

A Medium.com article on peptides (including this one). I'm a subscriber so I'm not sure whether you'll be able to access it for free.

https://roselandj.medium.com/perplexed-b...e120103fdf

For what it's worth, this one points directly to what the research on this particular peptide offers in terms of benefits:

https://www.antiaging-systems.com/articl...henoluten/

The laboratory study after application of Zhenoluten has shown reliable decrease in FSH and LH (follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone).

(09-12-2021, 02:41 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  For what it's worth, this one points directly to what the research on this particular peptide offers in terms of benefits:

The laboratory study after application of Zhenoluten has shown reliable decrease in FSH and LH (follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone).
I am confused: A decrease in those hormones is just the opposite of what you want????

(09-12-2021, 04:41 AM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(09-12-2021, 02:41 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  For what it's worth, this one points directly to what the research on this particular peptide offers in terms of benefits:

I am confused: A decrease in those hormones is just the opposite of what you want????

Perhaps someone else will chime in on that. I was only interested in identifying its purported mechanism of action.

I don’t think you guys are following what the peptides do first. It’s not an estrogen that automatically increases FSH or LH. They are amino acids that modify gene expression for a specific purpose and make sure the organ is working as intended. In that study, the woman was dealing with estrogen dominance. Hence the peptides corrected the issue. It basically adjusts the dna to be in alignment. However, if she had low estrogen it would have done the opposite and increased

estradiol. 

Now my understanding for our purpose, it would cause gene expression for functioning ovaries and slowly cause feminization. This is because the ovarian peptides effectively adjust our dna for the purpose of being a reproductive female to the extent possible (obviously you won’t reproduce) but it will signal those hormones to release and tissues to grow, etc. 

(10-12-2021, 12:55 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(09-12-2021, 04:41 AM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

Perhaps someone else will chime in on that. I was only interested in identifying its purported mechanism of action.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon